Arcade Prehacks

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: General Chat Lounge

Sorry for being away for so long, work/school came and attacked me. So, I'm back. Someone let me know what I missed. I do like this thread, I support the idea.

Quote Originally Posted by W4N73D1 View Post
    What do you mean by 'Work with each other'?
    I mean the system of how many different cards are working together in a system. Technically as well as balancing.

What IDE do you use for C++? I Wouldnt know how to convert from AS3 to C++ Seems complicated lol
    On windows its just Notepad++ but i had tried Dev-C++, Code::Blocks and CodeLite, stick to the last two if you want some. On linux i haven't decided yet on what to use, but i am trying KDevelop as an IDE and Geany as a general editor.

EDIT: ( Oh, almost forgot. Converting code from one language to another is pretty simple if you know both languages good enough. For a small code basis it can be done by hand, bigger projects would be painful to do. )

he starts laughing and loses balance and falls off as well lol it was hilarious but i couldnt even laugh i was hella hurting lol
    That sure looked funny from the bystanders perspective.

But yeah when i get a job im gonna have to step my game up and get into a better sleep schedule
    That comes automatically once you have to.

Lol Hell no ive almost been to prison so many times i almost got charged with Strong arm robbery and attempted murder lmaoo
    Alright, better stay out of trouble then.

i did some dumb as sht like This
    Well you have to start somewhere.

How about on Newgrounds? lol , try looking into that thing that allows you to convert Standard C to Javascript..
    I am not sure if i want to do any web stuff, rather do something on a smaller forum than on a big site like newgrounds.

Quote Originally Posted by blankanonymous View Post
    are you allowed to spam in comments ? or does spam only count when you post threads that say stuff like : gew...

can we also post video links ?
    You are not allowed to spam anywhere, why would you even do that? Spam means going off topic, posting random crap, advertising and generally everything no one wants to read. And yes video links are just fine as long as the content is fine as well.

Quote Originally Posted by tmanzz122 View Post
    Sorry for being away for so long, work/school came and attacked me. So, I'm back. Someone let me know what I missed. I do like this thread, I support the idea.
    Yeah, you missed a lot! People joined and left, some posted, some did not, some got even banned... And there is this new thread with me talking to Muerte most of the time, it is called General Chat Lounge... wait...
    Ah nevermind, just business as usual :P
    Last edited by ZuckeR; 10-05-2016 at 03:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ZuckeR View Post
    I mean the system of how many different cards are working together in a system. Technically as well as balancing.
    Ahh i understand what you mean now , Yeah working all that out would be a pain in the backside lol

On windows its just Notepad++ but i had tried Dev-C++, Code::Blocks and CodeLite, stick to the last two if you want some. On linux i haven't decided yet on what to use, but i am trying KDevelop as an IDE and Geany as a general editor.
    If You make it in Notepad++ How would you compile it? I Usually use Notepad++ for Python or usually if im writing something really long in AS3 it seems better to work in that instead of a decompiler which is alot smaller lol

Converting code from one language to another is pretty simple if you know both languages good enough. For a small code basis it can be done by hand, bigger projects would be painful to do
    I Still have alot to learn lol , i wanna try new things still but projects i want to finish right now im running into hella problems with python i hate that fact that everybody is working with python 2 and 3 so i dont know which one to even choose i keep learning both at the same time which makes it all the more harder , im thinking about going to python2 i want to accomplish a few projects in python and then try Standard C

I am not sure if i want to do any web stuff, rather do something on a smaller forum than on a big site like newgrounds.
    i cant really find many forums , i actually wanted to create a forum of my own one day not sure when but having a huge forum for nothing but programmers would be nice , not like Stack Overflow which i dont like all that much people seem pretty rude on there lol but having a forum that resembles this one with nothing but programming would be pretty nice and have a chat system and all that as well would take awhilee to make but all in all it seems like a fun project thats probably the main thing i would do in web development..

If You make it in Notepad++ How would you compile it?
    Well, creating an executable from a source file is done in command line with GCC. I usually have a terminal window open to compile the program. Its either directly the command like "g++ main.cpp -O3 -s -std=c++11 -o memory" which creates memory.exe from main.cpp with optimisation level 3, stripped symbol table and enabled C++ 2011 standard features.

But usually i just create a makefile which acts a bit like a batch. Then i just have to use mingw32-make on windows with a mingw gcc build or simply make on linux.

python 2 and 3 so i dont know which one to even choose i keep learning both at the same time which makes it all the more harder , im thinking about going to python2 i want to accomplish a few projects in python and then try Standard C
    I don't know python but it seems rather odd that two versions are so different that you would need to decide what to use. I guess i would go with the last version but it seems many devs did not switch but sticked to v2.

i cant really find many forums , i actually wanted to create a forum of my own one day not sure when but having a huge forum for nothing but programmers would be nice , not like Stack Overflow which i dont like all that much people seem pretty rude on there lol but having a forum that resembles this one with nothing but programming would be pretty nice and have a chat system and all that as well would take awhilee to make but all in all it seems like a fun project thats probably the main thing i would do in web development..
    It kinda seems like forums aren't that attractive anymore in the times of WhatsApp and Facebook etc. But there are still quite many and it is hard to start your own. A lot small forums never get beyond 10 members, kinda hard if you have little content.

Oh and by the way, if you have a forum specialized like that people are going to be rude. You can create programs in several ways and there isn't always a definite anwer to a problem. But some will insist that their way is better/best and others is worse/worst.

I am using just one other forum right now besides APH, both based around hacking web games. That was my main interest but i am rarely hacking games nowadays. Such forums should still have some tech savy people that might enjoy programming as well. Been on both forums since 2010 so its kinda hard to leave those behind.

Well, creating an executable from a source file is done in command line with GCC. I usually have a terminal window open to compile the program. Its either directly the command like "g++ main.cpp -O3 -s -std=c++11 -o memory" which creates memory.exe from main.cpp with optimisation level 3, stripped symbol table and enabled C++ 2011 standard features.

But usually i just create a makefile which acts a bit like a batch. Then i just have to use mingw32-make on windows with a mingw gcc build or simply make on linux.
    Im not sure what the stripped symbol table or optimisation level are for but i see what you mean

I don't know python but it seems rather odd that two versions are so different that you would need to decide what to use. I guess i would go with the last version but it seems many devs did not switch but sticked to v2.
    Python2 seems easier than Python3 , theres alot more help there and they seemed to have make simple tasks even harder such as converting a string to Hex , some people dont even explain which version they are using either

It kinda seems like forums aren't that attractive anymore in the times of WhatsApp and Facebook etc. But there are still quite many and it is hard to start your own. A lot small forums never get beyond 10 members, kinda hard if you have little content.

Oh and by the way, if you have a forum specialized like that people are going to be rude. You can create programs in several ways and there isn't always a definite anwer to a problem. But some will insist that their way is better/best and others is worse/worst.
    I am using just one other forum right now besides APH, both based around hacking web games. That was my main interest but i am rarely hacking games nowadays. Such forums should still have some tech savy people that might enjoy programming as well. Been on both forums since 2010 so its kinda hard to leave those behind.

So Specializing in only coding would have alot of people fighting over whos way is easier or better?
    i think the only forums i really use are here and sometimes very rarely ill hop onto mpgh whenever i feel like trying to hack unity but i couldnt even do it , tried making a dll to inject into a game and failed pretty bad lol Also I Just thought it would be nice to have a forum where you can choose what language you use so it would be layed out like

Java Forum
    -----------
    C++ Forum
    ----------
    Javascript Forum
    -----------
    Project Release forum
    -----------

Etc..

have people collab on projects in there own languages or ask for help , i wanted to actually make it into an android app before as well but android development is a pain in the ass i'm actually doing smali as im typing i have an app decompiling lol im so bad at it though i rather stick to hacking flash games but i dont have very many android mods out so i decided earlier i wanted to modify the Boomerang app for Instagram

I go away for like three-four weeks and the universe flips. Lol. Anyways, if one of y'all got some spare time, send me a PM with details of what I missed.

-TZ122

Quote Originally Posted by tmanzz122 View Post
    I go away for like three-four weeks and the universe flips. Lol. Anyways, if one of y'all got some spare time, send me a PM with details of what I missed.

-TZ122

There wasnt much on the forum thats changed other than this new topic

Python2 seems easier than Python3 , theres alot more help there and they seemed to have make simple tasks even harder
    Its because of the weird way the versioning works with Python. They do not just add functions or change the stuff here and there but even break the language. Most languages deprecate old stuff and slowly remove features not needed or unsecure rather than changing everything. On main version changes that is like 2.x > 3.x

So Specializing in only coding would have alot of people fighting over whos way is easier or better?
    Hm, doesn't have to be but some people are really picky and would argue about the tiniest of things.

i think the only forums i really use are here and sometimes very rarely ill hop onto mpgh whenever i feel like trying to hack unity but i couldnt even do it , tried making a dll to inject into a game and failed pretty bad lol
    I don't really like that forum, seems very crowded/messy. Never did that dll injection stuff, i only worked on the assembly code directly to make prehacked versions. But rarely do so, mainly on apps for android that use Unity.

Also I Just thought it would be nice to have a forum where you can choose what language you use ... have people collab on projects in there own languages or ask for help
    If the site gets bigger thats mandatory, Imagine to go through a lot of posts just to see that its in a language you don't know. This way its also easier to get and give help.

android development is a pain in the ass i'm actually doing smali as im typing i have an app decompiling lol im so bad at it though i rather stick to hacking flash games but i dont have very many android mods out so i decided earlier i wanted to modify the Boomerang app for Instagram
    I heard that before of android development hehe. And talking about smali, it has a really weird syntax which is hard to understand. Even comparing its output to bytecode i am having a hard time to understand it.

Its because of the weird way the versioning works with Python. They do not just add functions or change the stuff here and there but even break the language. Most languages deprecate old stuff and slowly remove features not needed or unsecure rather than changing everything. On main version changes that is like 2.x > 3.x
    Yeah ill probably stick to 2.x for awhile so that i can have more tutorials to work with , i cant seem to get a hang of 3 after learning both at the same time i think it'd be better to stick to 2 for awhile

Hm, doesn't have to be but some people are really picky and would argue about the tiniest of things.
    That is true, i see it happen quite alot too lol

I don't really like that forum, seems very crowded/messy. Never did that dll injection stuff, i only worked on the assembly code directly to make prehacked versions. But rarely do so, mainly on apps for android that use Unity.
    I Still cant figure out how to do that all i see is DLL Injection for unity games and even that doesnt have alot covered on it , that forum isnt very helpful there pretty rude to new people lol i just go on it for the reads so i can see if i can learn anything new

If the site gets bigger thats mandatory, Imagine to go through a lot of posts just to see that its in a language you don't know. This way its also easier to get and give help.
    Yeah that would suck lol

I heard that before of android development hehe. And talking about smali, it has a really weird syntax which is hard to understand. Even comparing its output to bytecode i am having a hard time to understand it.

its syntax is like Jasmin i think its called, i believe the best way to play with smali is by using the Dex2Jar tool and when you want to write your own code instead of just simple changes, i'd say use the Java2Smali plugin for IntelliJ, but yeah smali is hella frustrating all im trying to do is increase the time the application records for which the default is only about as long as it takes to say "One-Mississippi"

Yeah ill probably stick to 2.x
    Do what gets you going!

I Still cant figure out how to do that all i see is DLL Injection for unity games and even that doesnt have alot covered on it
    Well, Unity is basically .NET and there are quite a few tools for working with that. I still like to work with the bytecode / disassembled code more than trainers / dll injections.

that forum isnt very helpful there pretty rude to new people lol i just go on it for the reads so i can see if i can learn anything new
    Thats the case for many forums but if all you want is reading you often don't even need to register.

smali is hella frustrating
    I use the dex2jar package as well but still smalis syntax sucks. Changine a simple value might be simple but a change of control flow is out of the question. I am going to try it again but not soon.

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast