Arcade Prehacks

RE7's story and gameplay should be like RE6

Personally I liked playing all those different campaines in RE6.

Leon/Helena, Jake/Sherry, Chris's action packed one and Ada's solo. It gives the game something everyone liked, personally i loved Leon and Helena's campaign the most. I think RE7 should do what RE6 did just enhance and make the gameplay better and dont try and be like Resident Evil 4 like capcom been doing in terms of the gameplay.

Though me personal, would love a solo game just focused on Helena and Leon but again that is just me.

Personally capcom should take some notes from the last of us and really make it an emotional experience. RE6 did have its moments in terms of the story but add those little details like The Last of us did like for example Ellie and Joel would stop and look at something and talk about or talk about something like Joel losing his daughter.

I would like RE7 or heck the next title to just be focused on Leon and Helena, a solo game like Resident Evil 4 was. Really give Leon and Helena some character development since RE6 was so jam packed with so many plotlines and so many characters
    Last edited by NicoleJS; 02-15-2017 at 08:52 AM.