Arcade Prehacks

Exclamation How to not lose your data from arcadeprehacks

if you haven't already, go to history (ctrl + h), click on "Clear browsing data...", finally, UN TICK "COOKIES AND OTHER SITE AND PLUGIN DATA") well...if you're on windows.... well, if you use chrome...
    Last edited by Enzo319; 10-03-2016 at 12:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Enzo319 View Post
    if you haven't already, go to history (ctrl + h), click on "Clear browsing data...", finally, UN TICK "COOKIES AND OTHER SITE AND PLUGIN DATA") well...if you're on windows....
    Are you sure this should be on this part of the forum?

Moved to Random Tutorials.

Also you might want to clarify which browser you are using as this might be different for each one.

Quote Originally Posted by ZuckeR View Post
    You might want to clarify which browser you are using as this might be different for each one.

Im Guessing He/She's on a version of Chrome , I Run the Opera Developer Version which i believe is based off chrome, But it has its options exactly how He/She states , I Dont know about Mozilla or any other browsers though , This is quite possibly my favorite browser comes with a built in VPN + Ad-Block , And i can develop my own plug-ins What more could i ask for

Banned
    Should I use same tactic for Firefox? This is my favorite browser.

Yah that will work.. Lol you actually got me to comment on a forum because it emailed me, anyways i just got an idea to develop an ad on that can import and export cookies for certain sites but idk I'm a noob

Just see the most use how to get help with file explorer in windows 10 full update all time here

apps

GreatPeople.me is the official website by Kroger for its employee. Employees can log in to greatpeople.me to check their Schedule & Feed. Greatpeople.me Login portal is only meant for the Employees and Associates of Kroger and only can be accessed by the greatpeople.me kroger login employee portal credentials.

plece

plz help i keep losing my dataalso im useing y8 browser app

games

The byjasco remote codes are mandatory to operate your byjasco TV with your favorite universal remote control. By using the keycode we can easily program a universal remote and the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment. https://universalremotecodess.com/byjasco/