Arcade Prehacks

[Release] Multi-Game Trainer

Okay so, I Made a game trainer.. out of boredom , Sort of looks crappy, Used some visuals from the Ruby language , Also why i named it Ruby... There are a few bugs in it and this is far from a completed Release but it works mainly on Actionscript 2 games.. But if you ever just wanna play around with it.. Its here

VIRUS SCAN :

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/5...is/1475406074/

Download : https://www.mediafire.com/?v11c6xtbmc7q5d4

Now if you check the Virus scan there is one positive on there.. but it is a false positive, I Did some research to see why it comes up as a virus and it has something to do with it not having a digital signature

Source to this information : Visual Studio 2015 Community - Trojan HEUR/QVM03.0.Malware.Gen - Stack Overflow

If you dont trust this then no need to download it , if those is not allowed go ahead and close this thread i just wanted to put this out there cause its pretty much just sitting here and i dont have much motivation to continue on it at the moment lol

If there are any problems like files missing , I've never released anything from visual studio before so if i forgot some files i can try re-uploading with the other files but testing for me seemed to work..

Edit : Just a warning , If you use the auto clicker , If you want to stop it you need to make it click on the auto clicking forum before you press f3 to stop it... Small bug couldnt figure out how to fix yet
    Last edited by W4N73D1; 10-03-2016 at 08:16 AM.

It'd be cool if there was a feature that helps you find variable names, because the ones you provided don't work for AS3 games.

Quote Originally Posted by cornardbeans View Post
    It'd be cool if there was a feature that helps you find variable names, because the ones you provided don't work for AS3 games.
    This trainer does not work on AS3 Games as the Visual Basic AxShockwaveFlash Thing only supports actionscript 2 games

so wat daz this do?

god

god god god god

excellent thanks for these contributions