Arcade Prehacks

Any AS2 Hackers Here?

Im a Noob

Hehe, i did start with AS2 when first hacking flash games. I thought using flasm was pretty straight forward back then. Now with ffdec you got a second choice that works fine. The code should be relatively easy to read as well. One thing they did different back then was to have the code all over the place like in frames, in sprites and in the individual frames of MovieClips.

Quote Originally Posted by ZuckeR View Post
    Hehe, i did start with AS2 when first hacking flash games. I thought using flasm was pretty straight forward back then. Now with ffdec you got a second choice that works fine. The code should be relatively easy to read as well. One thing they did different back then was to have the code all over the place like in frames, in sprites and in the individual frames of MovieClips.
    Really? I Started with AS3 lol , i only used Flasm like once when i found it on this site but i couldnt figure out what i was doing for some reason i think it kept force closing so i never really used it but when i was hacking Virtual worlds back in 2013 i think , alot of things were getting patched so a buddy of mine was like hey try out this program it lets you hack flash games and he gave me the FFDec Jar file thats when i barely started out flash hacking n apparently he would do it too but i got way better than him lol ive learned alot since then ,i hacked some AS2 games which yeah there easy but rn im trying to make a keyloader, I Remember i downloaded one from here a long time ago from an 'Anonymously' Hacked game but i was so dumb at the time i tried to paste the code into Flash Develop to see if i can mess with it and learn from it (which is usally how i learn i study off of other peoples work as well as docs) while compiling but i posted it in an as3 project and got hella errors and was to dumb to know what i was doing lmao , i still have the loader but i want to make my own so i did this whole code and it works but as soon as you load the game up , the intervals and keyhacks stop responding to any onKeyDown Events ive been stuck on this for like 3-days lol