Arcade Prehacks

Lightbulb Is it possible to rehack something?

I'm not saying this as a question but as a suggestion. so, the rules say that you cant rehack something right? when was the last time the rules were updated? from my perspective it seems that those rules were updated back in 2011. so I am suggesting that you update the rules because some games that have broken hacks need to be re updated and re hacked so that they may work again. also some games that are on this website are often not played anymore so cant you remove those games? I have been looking around this website playing games and I see comments that are as recent a few months old or many years old which shows that most games that are posted on here are not being played anymore.

my suggestion is that you update or remove old games as well as rehack them because some parts of the hacks don't work and/or are broken.

Quote Originally Posted by Semeral View Post
    my suggestion is that you update or remove old games as well as rehack them because some parts of the hacks don't work and/or are broken.
    We do not remove old games just because few people play them. If you do not want to play old games just don't play them i guess. On the other hand if a game does not work or the hacks are broken then fixing them is not considered a rehack but just a fix.

Just make a post about the games that need to be repaired here in this very forum with the names of the games. The staff will try to fix it, usually within a week or two.