Arcade Prehacks

Exclamation Who and Why?! O.o

Sorry for my ranting! But, who, and, especially, WHY, got my thread deleted?! O.o - I'm meaning my thread, about, there i started to warn about, that APH got flagged at Google as malicious. - I know, that you all don't like me anymore at all, and that you all "hate" me, for whatever it'll be, for years now. But, i ever wanted to help APH, since the very beginning of it, (especially with my VERY mentoring by Dave Petty and being my soulmate), for the sake of APH at all. You don't like me, for what ever reasons it'll be, but i still try to have a helping look at it, as i can, because, i STILL love this site, so, why in the hell, are you (whoever it will be), is punishing me?. o.O

Quote Originally Posted by Carpet View Post
    Sorry for my ranting! But, who, and, especially, WHY, got my thread deleted?! O.o - I'm meaning my thread, about, there i started to warn about, that APH got flagged at Google as malicious. - I know, that you all don't like me anymore at all, and that you all "hate" me, for whatever it'll be, for years now. But, i ever wanted to help APH, since the very beginning of it, (especially with my VERY mentoring by Dave Petty and being my soulmate), for the sake of APH at all. You don't like me, for what ever reasons it'll be, but i still try to have a helping look at it, as i can, because, i STILL love this site, so, why in the hell, are you (whoever it will be), is punishing me?. o.O
    I've spoke with Xnite over email about the Google situation. The site is having issues right now as the APH team is trying to triage the site for Google to de-flag the site. I can't post right now because of it. Most new threads arn't showing up because of it.

-TZ122
    Community Support Volunteer
    Last edited by tmanzz122; 12-01-2016 at 01:49 PM. Reason: More details

Sorry about the thread deletion Carpet. It was certainly not intentional.

We had to restore APH from a back up version in an attempt fix the malicious content issue we were facing. We lost a bunch of new topics, posts, comments and games.

The lost data was regrettable. But done for a good cause, and certainly not targeted at anyone. Hope that clears things up.

No hate here mate. Quite the opposite.