Arcade Prehacks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mostly, I watch Chinese and Russian films without subtitles.. No issue.. When watch the film without interruption, I can understand the plot

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleJS View Post
    A language you don't know... In times of desperation, if you can't find subtitles, do you ever watch it anyway?

If so, what movie, and did you understand the movie? And did you ever see it with subtitles in the future? If so, how far apart were you?

I found Le Joli Mai (The Lovely Month of May) online, with French subtitles oddly enough.. I've always wanted to watch an entire movie without it. Also, I'm sure I could make out some of the French on cognates alone, but I could also watch a different movie instead.
    Yeah I watched several Hollywood movies without any subtitle.

nope

i have not just watched a foreign film tho i might now

new

I recently watched the movie INCEPTION starring Leonardo DiCaprio in the original. This is the first time, so I turned on subtitles. I have been learning English with English tutors for several years now. for me one of the best ways to understand English slang is by watching movies and TV shows in English. Of course, tutoring is the most effective way. I advise everyone to watch movies with and without subtitles

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12