Arcade Prehacks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ZuckeR, Can you elaborate on in what ways you think the change from school to work was the most important in your life so far?
    Oh man i answered that before and it just seems like the forum did swallow that post without me noting it. But to make it short it was important because of the mixture independence and responsibility. I was living and working about 150km away from my parents. They did support me with paying for my little appartment and my motorcycle and later my car. So while not quite idependent money wise i could spent my time as i wanted, eat crap and not clean my room. On the other hand it was on me to get up early, go to work, buy food and what not.

It puts a new perspective on your life and you gonna see a few things a little different. And it is continuing now even after i came back after 8 years working at that place.

2017, I turn 20 this year. DAMN, I'm getting old lmao. The only accomplishment I can think of as of now from 2016 was probably hitting my year mark as a Marine. Getting my Electrician Certification, and my Job.

Yeah, life is going by pretty fast. It's almost like just yesterday I had graduated High School lmao.

I miss this place.

Gonna be 2018 soon enough lol. What's everyone playing at the mo?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12