Arcade Prehacks

Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Hack Submission

Lightbulb Hack Submission

I recently found a game called "Gold Miner", I searched in Arcade PreHacks but I didn't found the Gold Miner I wanted. Instead there were some weird (maybe old) versions. I hacked the game myself, because of I don't know where to submit hack I created this thread... Link: smasher535.tk /swf /gold-miner-hacked.swf
    For some reason I couldn't share links..

There is a nearly identical version already hacked here, in fact it looks like a slightly newer version...
    Gold Miner Hacked | ArcadePreHacks.com

You cannot share links until you have more posts
    You cannot submit any hacks here anymore at all

Your hack could have been better.. All you really did was change one maybe two variables.. I Think even if they did allow hack submissions you would need to learn alot more if you wanted them to allow it

Thumbs Up Please teach me how to hack a flash game

Quote Originally Posted by Smasher535 View Post
    I recently found a game called "Gold Miner", I searched in Arcade PreHacks but I didn't found the Gold Miner I wanted. Instead there were some weird (maybe old) versions. I hacked the game myself, because of I don't know where to submit hack I created this thread... Link: smasher535.tk /swf /gold-miner-hacked.swf
    For some reason I couldn't share links..
    As title, please teach me how to hack a flash game or where I can find the resource/tool to do this.
    Thank you so much