Arcade Prehacks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How did you find this website?

I make this topic because I was going through my old posts and I suddenly remembered how I found this website.

My 10 year old self was searching "how to hack" and similar things in Google on my laptop, and I remember this website being one of the top 3 or so results, but I didn't know what it was, so I clicked on it, then I went through some games, and after realising they all had cheats on I thought this is crazy, so I joined.

I joined as xURANUSx, my first account, which was made in April 2009, but then I found the Arcade Trainer forum and joined there as SpikeballUnion (I'm pretty sure) which about 2 years later I requested to be renamed by an admin as SUM1.

Then the Great Merge happened of ATF to APH and now I'm left with 2 accounts on this website, one of which has no forum posts (I'm pretty sure) and the other I continue to use till today.

But yeah, the whole reason I'm here is because me aged 10 really wanted to be a computer hacker. lol

I would still want to be a hacker now, but now I find coding and all that too difficult and time consuming.

How did you find this website?
    Last edited by SUM1; 01-16-2017 at 09:44 PM.

Found it looking for Amateur Surgeon and The Impossible Game hacks because those games were too difficult for me at the time. The site was unique, there was nothing else like it online at the time. I don't remember which one I joined pre-merge but I do recall the merge happening because I lost the website due to the URL change.

Was basically looking for ways around roadblocks in games such as SFH. Found this awesome place along with it!

Man i just had to look at my older posts which are kinda hard to find as the search seems to limit the amount. Anyways, what i had in mind was correct and my older posts just confirmed my memory.

In 2009 i lost my job i had for the previous 8 years. The company got bankrupt and i got a lot of time on my hand. I played around on the internet and at one point found Vector TD, still one of the best Tower Defense games. But it was also kinda hard and i searched for ways to hack it. Flasm was the right tool which i used from then on.

After a while i came across AS3 games and needed a new way to hack those as flasm did not work anymore. I think it was some Bloons game but i am not sure. I found RJTs tutorial on how to hack those games with a Hex Editor. At some point i made an account and stayed here since then.

Here is some more info on an old thread:
    http://www.arcadeprehacks.com/forum/...-the-Community

At this point, I honestly don't even remember. I guess I stumbled upon it when I was struggling with an old flash game...thing thing arena or something and I wanted infinite health, a couple google searches later I ended up here?

i had been looking for a way for some way to give me an advantage in games that i couldn't beat, so i looked up "hacked games" on google and this was one of the first results, i checked it out, and decided to join the site as one of my custom Five Nights At Freddy's animatronics, "Shadow Foxy", along with my favorite number, 57 (don't judge me i'm FNAF addicted).

I found this site on google, when I searching for something.

Google - sama help me with it.

When Im looking for Raze III hack.
    Damn, I just remember the time I got disappointed my favorite hack site doesn't meet my hack expectaction.

Googled it ) that's it )

google helped )

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast