Game url:
    http://www.kongregate.com/games/Just...rogue-fable-ii

Hacks:
    Toggle HP
    Toggle EP
    Gold
    Level Up

Bumping this up

This game has over 1000 views, can someone please make this happen?

Figured it out

Okay, so it turns out this game is not flash, its HTML5, which is why I was having no luck at all with CE and was waiting for SelectLOL to work his magic.

Once I realized this, and linked CE to firefox instead of Flash_Plugin, it was a no brainer.

While a quick set of keyhacks or a hackbar would be nice, it is doable with ce and a little patience.

Magical ways

Magic is a concept that has fascinated humans for centuries. It is often associated with supernatural powers and the ability to defy the laws of physics. Now you can check Virtual magicianfor more things about magic. While many people view magic as nothing more than illusion and sleight of hand, others believe in its mystical properties. Whether used for entertainment or spiritual purposes, magic continues to captivate and intrigue people around the world.

This game is quite similar to the territorial io game. They both are about the battle to be the best one.

this game is fun

Playing games on the badland website while relaxing at home is the best thing ever. You'll experience the most enchanted feeling.

it and only up are my favorite game.

My favorite game is Monkey Mart. In monkey mart, I step into the shoes of a clever monkey shopkeeper in a vibrant jungle marketplace. Managing my store, serving quirky animal customers, and expanding my mart is not only entertaining but also a great way to challenge my time management and strategic skills. The game's lively graphics and engaging gameplay make it a delightful experience, and I find myself immersed in the wild shopping adventure it offers. Whether I'm stocking shelves or decorating my mart, Monkey Mart provides hours of fun and keeps me coming back for more.

Fun Game

This Pokemon offers a captivating blend of strategy and adventure, providing an immersive experience that keeps players engaged for hours on end. Its challenging gameplay and rich storytelling make it a must-try for fans of the genre.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast