Arcade Prehacks

Thumbs Up How do get permission to hack games?

I've been playing for a couple years but made my account like a month ago and I always thought, Is SelectLOL The owner or just the most helpful hacker I mean he made like 5300 hacks but how do you get permission to hack the games? I mean I know selectLOL Is the most famous hacker here but how much are there and how did they get it? Maybe they just get hired or just Hack they're way in I don't know, Is it a secret? is it something that the hackers and maybe owner just keep together? I'm not saying I want to hack I'm just wondering how do you hack these games and get permission? That's all what I'm saying And I hope I get a replied answer

-Magnetio

Sorry

I made a slight mistake because it says ''How do get permission to hack games?'' I tried to say How do you get permission to hack games?'' Sorry

Question I have no clue...

According to what I know, selectLOL and leverage419 are the websites main hackers, and I don't think anyone can hack anymore. Back then anyone could try and hack a game (i'm assuming). But basically it's a secret. Hope this helps.

Arrow your right

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly101 View Post
    According to what I know, selectLOL and leverage419 are the websites main hackers, and I don't think anyone can hack anymore. Back then anyone could try and hack a game (i'm assuming). But basically it's a secret. Hope this helps.
    ya so anyway I also want to know

mhhh....

maybe we should talk to them....but if they're online

Banned
    Interesting question. Maybe someone already found a way?

Wink me to

i would also like to know how they do it and why they do it

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly101 View Post

they're skiddies who in their free time use ffdec to crack sht