Arcade Prehacks

View Poll Results: Should Clicker Heroes be rehacked.

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Please yes, it is outdated.

2 100.00%
  • Please no, it's just fine.

0 0%
  • Eh, i don't know. Maybe yes.

0 0%
  • Eh, not really I don't think so.

0 0%

Clicker Heroes Rehack

Hey guys, Clicker heroes is outdated badly, and it needs a new hack,:Toggle Auto-MoneyAdd GoldAdd HeroSoulsAdd Rubies ( if its premium just forget this hack )Next lvl (Zone)pls pls rehack it.. thanks...

I'll look into this.

Update:
    Turns out there was premium content added to the newer versions. We can't really update as it would interfere with the game developers micro transactions.

Sorry.
    Last edited by Xnite; 12-01-2017 at 04:06 AM.

Exclamation There may be a solution to this..

Quote Originally Posted by Xnite View Post
    I'll look into this.Update: Turns out there was premium content added to the newer versions. We can't really update as it would interfere with the game developers micro transactions.Sorry.
    Hey, yeah sorry about that I kinda thought you'd say no, thanks anyways. But maybe you could hack everything but without rubies hack? ********************** has it without rubies, but they don't have the best version, and they dont have beat zone hack and other stuff, y'know arcadeprehacks always has the better hacks B). : Could I become a member instead of junior member, and how do I get to become a hacker for this site (i've been on APH since 2013-
    Last edited by Deadly101; 12-04-2017 at 11:44 PM. Reason: Forgot something..

We thought about updating without the premium, but decided it would still be unfair to the developers. Sorry.

Forum title is based on post count. I'm not sure how many more post you need to move to the next level.

We appreciate your support. But we are not taking on any new hackers at the moment.