Arcade Prehacks

Installing any game! (Flash only)

This is a tutorial on how to install any flash game through browser. Make sure you have authors permission to download it.

Step 1. Inspect element: Press right click on a page and click Inspect Element
    Step 2: A small window will be open right next to the page. You will see a mouse icon near the "Elements" button that has a blue underline. Click that mouse button.
    Step 3: Aim your mouse at the flash game and click on it.
    Step 4: Press CTRL F in the Elements window and search for ''swf'' (without quotation marks)
    Step 5: You will see a link that has .swf on it. Copy and paste it in your URL bar. Your game will download automatically.
    Step 6: Make sure to have a program to open .swf file types. I use gameload which is also used to play unity games through chrome. I will be making a tutorial on this shortly on how to use this.
    Step 7: Play the game.
    OPTIONAL: If you are going to download a game from arcadeprehacks, please make sure you have permission of the author to download the game hack, it's also useful if you copy the hack description and save it on notepad for later use.
    Important: You must have shockwave flash player latest version and A .swf file opener if you want to play!
    Ask any question inn the comments below. I am not responsible for anything you do with this tutorial.
    I do not know if this tutorial has already been made, but if it is, I will remove it if mods/admins tell me to do so. No copyright intended.

Edit :

Edit: Some games seem to work with this tutorial. Only games that have ads on it cannot work.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FilipB81 View Post
    Edit: Some games seem to work with this tutorial. Only games that have ads on it cannot work.
    Sadly most of the games have ads in it.

thank you very much for the information it has helped me a lot

Banned
    OK, thanks for sharing.