Arcade Prehacks

Banned

Question I feel like there's a disservice on communication.

I'm not sure how to explain it, but it feels like there's a disservice between the communication of users and the admins. Well, we could talk a lot, but the main issue I'd like to address is that there's disservice when it comes to communicating. I don't know how to explain it properly, but let's just say that you can now get permanent ban for saying certain things, even if it's your first infraction.

For example, a while back on my account on mail provider, I got a PM from anonymous saying that same opinion. He said this is just a rumor, but he heard that there was a user who lied about the site shutting down, and that he was banned forever from this site (permanent ban, again it's just speculation judging by the activity). He didn't even get a warning once, he got immediately a instant ban. And he was prepared to apologize too, he said he would never do it again, and he was still banned- he could have been warned instead, or at least a day ban.

Again, this is just pure speculation on part of me, but I feel like there's disservice, since there's no longer warns, but instead bans, especially permanent one.

This is just my opinion. I need to ask, what's really going on? I'd like a long explaination, please!

Hello, you must understand, we DO NOT require to warn you, or give you a timed ban before we perma ban someone.

In another topic,
    http://www.arcadeprehacks.com/forum/...g-this-site-go
    it was already asked what will happen to APH, and we gave our statement.

Also, if the person was actually looking at our hacks, we DO INCLUDE games in html5. It was never said they are not hackable nor we will hack them.

Given the fact that we are already hacking different games than flash, and we have no plan to shut down, there is no need for anyone to spread fake news. You must understand, false news spreading can be damaging for someone.

Warnings and bans do depend on mostly these things:
    Did the user get warned or banned before?
    How serve is the violation of the rules?
    Did the action that may cause a warning or ban deal damage to APH?
    Did the user break any laws? (If you do something illegal, we have and will inform the propper authorities, please understand we do not support that)

So, the user caused damage to us by spreading false information. Also you must understand, spreading false information can be punishable by law aswell. This can be also considered as trolling.

We do not want such people here, and reserve us the right to ban them for good without giving them a warning. A ban in the forum/site doesnt mean you are not longer allowed to use the full service of APH, you can still play the games. We just dont want you being part of the community.

Also nobody is forced to register to play. So its no major loss.
    My website: http://selectlol.com/
    My second game: Play it now

Its easier to find intelligent life in the universum than in the internet.

Well said SelectLOL.

As the one who gave out the ban I feel I should explain as well. I can understand you feel there is disservice on communication. Most rule violations are given infractions and or temporary bans.

However, in this case, I felt the violation to be too grievous for infractions. You didn't just lie about the site being shut down. You attempted to make your lie as believable as possible by saying you had talked to the admins and had gotten the news from them.

It was a calculated lie, that if effective could have done great harm. The best defense to this kind of attack is instant ban.

However, as you are willing to apologize, I will rethink this. Please provide your apology and explanation, here in this thread.

After you do this I will ban your newer double account (this is a ban-able offense), and turn your old Michele account into a temporary ban of one month.
    Last edited by Xnite; 09-01-2018 at 11:53 PM.

Banned

re: sorry

Please, let me say that I am sorry for lying. Yes, I'm indeed that account, but I won't say the name for privacy. This site has been dying, and usually there should be a lot of peoples, but as of this moment there's not many peoples. Comments section of the games are usually dead, and it's been six or seven days since we've got a new game.

Flash is dropping out, and I posted that because I saw that Flash was going to be discontinued. Most of the newer games I'VE been trying to play still use the good ol' Flash, and since this site had loads of games that run Flash, I thought that this site would not be so well, given that HTML5 games were very hard to crack/hack. But, it seems like I was completely wrong.

Again, even if I will not be unbanned, please at least let me apologize to you. You can ban me. You can decide my apology later. It appears I was wrong. I am going to apologize, but it does not matter if you don't want to unban me after all this time. I've been in this site too for around nine or ten years, but never bothered to use a lot the forums.

Last reminder. I was in vacation, so this is why I was late. Maybe I am too late. But I don't care. At least let me apologize. Apologizing and making up is what matters. I do miss the old game though. I was in stress, anxiety and depressed too from my new job I got, but...I don't think it matters. I just moved to Japan.

I don't know about my future, too. I want to stay here, but at the same time, I want to stop playing and just focus on my job and my future. I am stupid and childish, you know that.

Thanks for your apology. Apology accepted.

Your Michele account will be unbanned in a months time. In the mean time please do not create any new accounts.