Arcade Prehacks

Yaay! It's 2019!!!

It's quite scary how I could literally copy and paste almost the entirety of my 2018 new year topic and it still be totally accurate.

Paragraphs 1, 2, 4 and 5 could be copied, while about half of paragraph 3 could be copied, with "2018" substituting for all the "2017"s. The only differences are Trump's inauguration and the terror attacks (arguably). I did end up sort of working for my parents' business, but I've hated it and it's been in a state of flux the whole time. Nothing else has changed. I still have no idea where I'm going. I hope it changes as soon as possible, so I can get out of this situation and live by myself far away.

I noticed also for the first time that parts of this website are breaking: I found I was unable to save any change to my signature, except to remove it entirely, and I also can no longer preview posts. Clearly someone's bank account is continuing to get charged for this website's hosting though, so I'm wondering how long that will last and whether they're even noticing. Eventually this website will no longer work in its current form, as Adobe Flash gets deprecated across browsers, so unless the webmaster is willing to radically update the website (which I highly doubt), any of these new years' topics could be my last.

If anyone did want to stay in contact with me before this website implodes, I guess there's my Instagram: @___.___._

Anyway, tell us how your year went and such. : )

Hey guys. Happy 2019 from me. SuperDragonfruit here, the forum legend, doing his annual check-in. This site is plainly on death's door, as evidenced by the complete lack of a community here and the constant bugs that go unfixed, but I still can't really accept the fact. Back in 2010-2011, as a 13-year-old, this place was literally my life. So many fond memories, and the forum felt like a family. Reading old forum threads literally makes me weepy with nostalgia for those carefree days. When APH finally bites the dust, I may actually shed a tear. (Sorry, this site is just very close to my heart.)

To all those reading this who don't care about my schmaltz for a gaming site, I'll just wish you a great year. I'm very looking forward to this one myself.

I totally understand that sentiment, and I share it myself. Life was definitely far happier back in 2009 and 2010, at least for me. It truly is a miracle this website is still live, given how any other website in this state would've been taken offline long ago.

Dragonfruit, do you have an Instagram I could follow?

re: 2019

Hello,

I hope to have a nice year at 2019.

2018 went well, but I miss when this site was active. I will keep posting, though.

I wish good luck to me.

Damn I missed this

Really should've came on to the site just to comment on this. It was a bit of a tradition wasn't it. But man oh man I completely missed it.

Quote Originally Posted by asd123 View Post
    Really should've came on to the site just to comment on this. It was a bit of a tradition wasn't it. But man oh man I completely missed it.
    You're never too late.

If you really wanna to promote your site, you may promote it via instagram with the help of different sites like zen-promo.com/instagram_ghosts_cleaning. That checks your instagram for useless accounts among followers and cleans them up saving your time.

Quote Originally Posted by SUM1 View Post
    You're never too late.
    I've known my best friend since 2010, I've known APH since 2008, people like us will never leave!