Arcade Prehacks

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Twin Shot 2

Twin Shot 2

Game url:
    https://https://www.twoplayergames.o...hot-2/424.html

Hacks:
    Preferably hacks to unlock all levels and all in-game cheats (might be possible by simply giving the player 1500 coins).
    If you find anything else that could be exploited, feel free to be creative

The game is also encrypted and URL-locked. I managed to remove most of the encryption and the lock, though my decompiler still doesn't like the swf and it is a mess with its left over encryption. Original game can be found on nitrome.com, what I decrypted is here: www.mediafire.com/file/t0yt1ttr78t8nit/twinshot2.swf/file

Banned
    There is so much in this article that I would never have thought of on my own. Your content gives readers things to think about in an interesting way. Canninghill Piers Balance Units

When your website or blog goes live for the first time, it is exciting. That is until you realize no one but you and your. Zwembad op maat

I’ve been searching for some decent stuff on the subject and haven't had any luck up until this point, You just got a new biggest fan!.. Zwembadbouwers Overijssel

Good to become visiting your weblog again, it has been months for me. Nicely this article that i've been waited for so long. I will need this post to total my assignment in the college, and it has exact same topic together with your write-up. Thanks, good share. Zwembad aanleggen

I'm happy to see the considerable subtle element here!. Zwembadbouwers Utrecht

Cool stuff you have and you keep overhaul every one of us Zwembad plaatsen tuin

I am always searching online for articles that can help me. There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also. Keep working, great job ! Zwembadbouwers Zeeland

Hi to everybody, here everyone is sharing such knowledge, so it’s fastidious to see this site, and I used to visit this blog daily Buitenzwembaden

I’m excited to uncover this page. I need to to thank you for ones time for this particularly fantastic read !! I definitely really liked every part of it and i also have you saved to fav to look at new information in your site. Zonnepanelen kopen

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast