Arcade Prehacks

Cant remember the name of the game

Hi guys,

I came here to ask if there is a way for you to help me. I was playing a game here 5,6 years ago where i flew a spaceship and it was something like solar system and i put various towers on planets ( the planets were 3d but i could put towers on a 2d surface of the planet which was like a circle and towers were white like research center, turrent, drone builder etc. ). So the game was 3d and i remember you start with a ship in space and fly it to the nearest planet and put a tower on its surface. Please help thats all i can remember.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremije View Post
    Hi guys,I came here to ask if there is a way for you to help me. I was playing a game here 5,6 years ago where i flew a spaceship and it was something like solar system and i put various towers on planets ( the planets were 3d but i could put towers on a 2d surface of the planet which was like a circle and towers were white like research center, turrent, drone builder etc. ). So the game was 3d and i remember you start with a ship in space and fly it to the nearest planet and put a tower on its surface. Please help thats all i can remember.Thanks.
    The game is pretty awesome because it's in 3D. Starting with a ship in space was a hell of a risk.

Regards,
    KAsey.