Arcade Prehacks

Nice to see this community still thriving

Hey guys, professional dumbass here. I used to play on this site in March 2014 and I had tons'a fun because my cheap Chinese Fujitsu-Siemens laptop couldn't handle CS 1.6. I remember on March 27 I posted a hack request to the anne.jpg site that would jumpscare you. Anyone remember that?
    Anyhoo, to you more recent folk, what's changed in the past 5 years? Any major changes?

Sincerely; minijbkiller2000, or as my 2016-present day username, Xzaratherg, or more recently, XzarathergRR.

Quote Originally Posted by minijbkiller2000 View Post
    Hey guys, professional dumbass here. I used to play on this site in March 2014 and I had tons'a fun because my cheap Chinese Fujitsu-Siemens laptop couldn't handle CS 1.6. I remember on March 27 I posted a hack request to the anne.jpg site that would jumpscare you. Anyone remember that?
    Anyhoo, to you more recent folk, what's changed in the past 5 years? Any major changes?

Sincerely; minijbkiller2000, or as my 2016-present day username, Xzaratherg, or more recently, XzarathergRR.
    Yes I do remember that. Although I stayed inactive for about 4 years after that. But I'm back now!