Arcade Prehacks

Question Report Button working or for show.????

Hey does the Report broken Hack/Game actually work? cuz i reported a few games that arent working. They dont work 4 me and ive tried everything possible on my part and it seems its not just me they certain games dont work 4.

If you can, Leave the name of the game and the problem your having. Also if you could what is the browser you are using?

using chrome, but i have tried to use IE, firefox and opera as well thinking something was up with chrome. but each gave the same problem. and the game is a couple that i reported. But the game are...

Battlefield Medic by selectLOL
    Warnet - The Elixir of Youth by selectLOL

Battlefield Medic when your press start the game freezes and then goes black and will not start.
    Warnet - The Elixir of Youth when the hack is on the game freezes and i have to refresh the page

We do check the reports regularly. Unfortunately on some systems the games don't work, but they do on others. In these cases its very hard to find or even confirm the problem.

Regarding the two games you posted.

For Battlefield Medic I did not have the same problem as you. The game started instantly when pressing Start. However I did notice a long delay when pressing the go button after the missions screen. If this is the freeze you are talking about please give it more time. The game must be very resource heavy or not optimized, and needs time to load the level.

For Warnet, we did an update to that game on the 5th of September. Its possible you have the old bugged hack in you cache. If you clear you cache and reload the game fresh it might fix the problem. I did not experience the bug you mentioned in the latest version.

ive recheck Warnet and yet it does seems to be working but still Battlefield wont load not a huge deal only one game...

Warnet - The Elixir of Youth Hacked | ArcadePreHacks.com now doesn't load; many users complained for how many months now. The unhacked link still works though.

Thank you...

I'll get this looked at.

Edit: This is fixed.
    Last edited by Xnite; 07-17-2019 at 03:18 AM.