Arcade Prehacks

Thumbs Up who actually is the best hacker!!!!!!

Well I've been a guest account for a rely long time.... Playing all sorts of
    Games and the ones I play are most by SelectLol. But this leverage person is good too they both know how to hack but it seems like SelectLol is haxkin the rely good games and leverage isn't but that doesn't mean he's not a good hacker I've played some of his games before and they were good. But me personally I like SelectLol because he hacks the best games my favorite is dead zed 2 he hacked that pretty good. But I'm not saying leverage sucks he's good but in my opinion SelectLol is the best

What's your opinion?

Hacking these single player flash games is really simple when you have some decent programming skills. After you learn how to hack 1 game, you can hack the rest. These games have no protection, so when you learn to edit the ingame values such as gold, you can pretty much do it for all flash games. There is no better hacker here, because they both are capable of hacking these easy to hack games. However, selectLOL hacks more games, so you can say that he contributes to this website more.

Come on guys.

Both are key contributors to what Arcadeprehacks essentially is, a website that provides pre-hacked games for that. They shouldn't be compared as "better or worse" rather just as amazingly key individuals to what is done here. You get me? (BTW: Ik, thank god i have returned. )

I Agree

I Agree with asd123 Without one ore the other Arcadeprehacks just wouldn't be the same.

comm

Well, I’ve briefly mentioned just the most common examples of barriers that must be removed from any software or at least their presence must be minimized in support services. I hope I’ll return to this topic in future and will expand this list. You are welcome to post your examples in the comments.