Arcade Prehacks

Post Moderate amounts of nostalgia and cringe.

Hey all, don't know if anyone from back then will be reading this but if you are: long time no see! I don't know how to change my username, and I'm clearly having trouble with my profile picture, but I used to go by HackDevil on here, as the cringy kid I was haha. Man, I'm now in college and this website randomly came to mind, and I've been looking at it and reminiscing about the hours I used to spend here as a kid. I also looked through my post history and am genuinely amazed that anyone ever managed to put up with me, y'all are saints! (Public apology to anyone who interacted with me back then. I'm truly sorry)

Don't really know where I'm going with this, guess I'm just feeling nostalgic and guess I figured I might as well check if by some remote chance, any of the folks who were here with me back then have stuck around (or check in once in a while to see how the website's doing).
    Last edited by HackDevil; 01-21-2020 at 11:39 PM.

Heyo

What's up man! I come back here like once a year or so just to check in. Let's me reminisce over easier times. When I was just a kid screwing around trying to play Flash games.

Nice to see someone else stopping back around.

I also come back once in a while, never really payed attention to forums before, in fact, I barely know how it works. Good to see others too.

Banned
    hi everyone