Arcade Prehacks

Wink Whatever you do don't shut down this website when flash goes. You can still use flas!

Here are some ways.

1. Use a vintage browser. Some browsers will still let you use it. Like internet explorer
    2. Use Blue Maximas Flash Point to play flash games. These won't be hacked but you can still play them.
    3. Search up and find ways!

Anyways don't shutdown this website on other vintage browsers people can and will play flash games.
    Continue to update things and paste cheats.

Cool I Am Curating All of These Flash Games

I am trying to curate as many hacked Flash games as possible on Flashpoint! If you've never heard of Flashpoint please look up BlueMaxima's Flashpoint since I am curating all of these games as hacked alternates for these nostalgic epic games! Go and check them out!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjkroadtrip View Post
    Here are some ways.

1. Use a vintage browser. Some browsers will still let you use it. Like internet explorer
    2. Use Blue Maximas Flash Point to play flash games. These won't be hacked but you can still play them.
    3. Search up and find ways!

Anyways don't shutdown this website on other vintage browsers people can and will play flash games.
    Continue to update things and paste cheats.
    Thank you so much for the information. It is very useful especially for me.

someone's also making a flash archive

i forgot what he goes by, but he's making like a really big archive (website or exe idk) of flash games. i mean like he literally confirmed that there's WAY more than 1,000 flash games!

Useful Information that website shouldn't be shut down when flash goes. Thank you. Nice post.