Arcade Prehacks

Unhappy Need help finding a game I played years ago, before flash ends

This is only out of sheer morbid curiosity, because I just need to know what the heck this game was (especially since flash is going to end, and i want to make sure it's archived on flashpoint or something). I remember having faint memories playing some sort of game, on a chess-like grid, full of different soldiers and people, and there were different characters you could select, and one of them I distinctly remember, he dropped a giant cash register on the enemy team. If ANYONE remembers playing a game that sounds similar to what i have described, then please let me know

I haven't heard of that game, however, if you know when you played this game last then you could reduce the amount of strategy games (I'm assuming it's a strategy game) there are, hopefully, by a lot. I can also help you if you want.

Quote Originally Posted by vuelle View Post
    I haven't heard of that game, however, if you know when you played this game last then you could reduce the amount of strategy games (I'm assuming it's a strategy game) there are, hopefully, by a lot. I can also help you if you want.
    I probably played it around 2012-2015 (sorry if that time gap isn't really that short) maybe, but that doesn't mean it came out then, and it was before i made an account. I'm also not sure if it's a strategy game, for what I know it's probably either an action game (THAT'S gonna be tiring to flip through), an adventure game, or a tower defense game. I remember some gameplay details though. It was kinda like destroy the other team's side before they destroy yours. You had to defeat a series of characters, and when you beat them they joined your team. Each character had a special ability that they could use to hinder you or your enemy in battle. If there's another thing I know, it's that it had an anime artstyle, but that's really all I can remember.

maybe its rooge knite?

I often started watching anime and once tried to watch hentai, it was an unusual experience that I repeated several times Now I started playing hentai games often, cool gameplay and most importantly excites. I found games naruto H on the Internet, this is a great selection of games that surprise with their graphics and beautiful girls.