Arcade Prehacks

Post about the death of flash .... and chrome update 88

Please note that the chrome 88 is available as beta right now. It can be downloaded:

by typing "chrome 88" into your web browser and going to the chrome website.

On this version of chrome flash is blocked. This site seems to work fine (in fact im typing this message with chrome 88 beta) just the games that are programmed with flash are blocked (like tank 2008 for example). non flash games work fine with no issues.

i just wanted to definitively make it clear that only the specific elements that use flash on the website will be blocked the other elements of the site will be COMPLEATLY FINE.

the same will apply to all other websites on the internet. again if you want to see how it will look like for yourself please download chrome 88 useing the link above. you may run the beta version and the regular version of chrome on the same computer.

the official release date for chrome 88 is January 19 2021

-thank you for your time reading this.

In addition to that I would add that some of the flash games will be playable with the supernova player: https://www.getsupernova.com/download/

The supernova player will be the best way to continue playing flash content when Chrome 88 drops. Unfortunatly not all games will work with it. We are looking at increasing the amount of games that do work with it though.

Red face infintie iq

i know you have use y8 browser app download copy paste here "location.href = "http://www.arcadeprehacks.com/" then it's now better