Arcade Prehacks

Exclamation With the death of flash, Is this site going down?

Since flash has died I've made it my mission to archive as many games as I possible can. Most have already been done with Project Flashpoint but they didn't save any of the games from here.

ArcadePreHacks is a huge part of my childhood and even though it has been literally years since I've visited this site, it still kills me to think this could all be lost to time. I have saved as many of my favorite games that I possibly can from here but there are so many and I feel as if I'm running out of time

So my question stands, is the site staying up for the foreseeable future? I saw your posts about supernova player so maybe there's hope there.

My biggest request is if you do ever think of taking the site down, PLEASE, please for the historical sake, make the entire database downloadable. Have the entire library in a torrent or something of each of the games SWF files so that way my kids can hopefully have as much fun as I did with this site.
    Last edited by BeetRoot13; 01-15-2021 at 05:35 AM.

The site is staying up for the foreseeable future.

If that ever becomes not the case, I will take your request into serious consideration.

Thank you for your concerns and request.

Question

I share the same concern and feeling. After all, I'm already feeling the fact that many favorites don't run anymore because of the Flash block. I wonder if there is a way to rotate them under current conditions? Thanks.