Arcade Prehacks

Post chrome 88 drops tomorrow and some other details about the death of flash.

so, a few more details regarding the death of flash

chrome 88 will be released tomorrow. it will block flash completely on a browser level;firefox 85 which will do the same will be released on January 26 2021.

as for microsoft prouducts the exact dates are not clear at this point but here is what i was able to find out from online reaserch

internet explorer 11 itself is mostly dead at this point (Microsoft stopped supporting it on November 2020 and will disable 365 services in august 2021) so Microsoft is not really paying attention to it

Microsoft edge 88 which will block flash is expected to be released january 21 2021

now here is a concerning bit: microsoft plans to release an update in august 2021 that will disable flash and block its installation on all versions windows 8 and windows 10 the reason i find this concerning is becuase it may block programs like flashpoint from running on those computers the good news is windows 7 xp and vista will not be affected due to end of support. i havent looked into operating systems from other companies but i assume thay have similar plans.

thats all for now.

-thanks for reading

Flash blocked

Is any one still active here? Felt like playing some old hacked flash games but, surprise surprise, nothing works. Any help on how to play the old flash games would be appreciated. Thanks!