Arcade Prehacks

Which is your favorite android game? Mine is Clash of Clans

Hi guys, let's talk about the favorite android games. Mine is clash of clans what's yours?

My favorite is Hero Wars.

Rusted Warfare, a nice game if you ask me

My favorite android game is Monopoly!

My Fav game is Indian Rummy, now a days we can earn real money by playing online games. So here the game ClassicRummy.com is best for me for earning real cash. Its really too simple, legal and secure.

My favorite game is slope 2 unblocked. let join and play with me

I've been playing Clash of Clans for 4 years now, and I can say that during this time, she surprised and pleased me many times, and now she doesn't stop doing it. "Flared" is a game that develops attention and thinking. It makes you think through every move and action and often punishes mistakes. And I can recommend it to everyone, and I'm willing to bet with anyone who says otherwise.

I've been playing Clash of Clans for 4 years now, and I can say that during this time, she surprised and pleased me many times, and now she doesn't stop doing it. "Flared" is a game that develops attention and thinking. It makes you think through every move and action and often punishes mistakes. And I can recommend it to everyone, and I'm willing to bet with anyone who says otherwise. The only thing to prepare for is that it will take 25-50 days to pump up to the 7th level of the town hall, depending on the activity, but then hell will start. It will take about 2 months to pump the 8th level of the town hall, the 9th level of the town hall for 3 months, and the 10th level of the town hall for 4-x months if you play actively. And without the ability to trade rust skins , it can last even longer.