Arcade Prehacks

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Unfortunately, no games help me with my frustration... No matter how many times I tried to distract myself from the long-term mental trauma with various games, nothing worked for me. I have contacted many doctors, talked to psychologists, and they all say that I have a very severe case. Of all the ways of treatment, the one I found on https://fherehab.com/learning/prolon...ma-and-c-ptsd/ worked best for me. From some of the techniques, I began to see results. I hope to get rid of my anxiety soon. Have any of you experienced post-traumatic stress disorder?

this game is just amazing really helpful for depressed person i play this gave from 7 to 10 days and believe me this game really remove your anxiety towards the society 12 in words

Nice

Thanks for the help

When directly clashing with monsters, you can use wooden crates to make weapons red ball.

There are lots of games that I used to play to reduce the stress of work. But nowadays I play a game that I watch in my younger brother's mobile. Its a COOKING GAME which is funny though and interesting. Its new updates are amazing but now it need diamonds to complete the levels. I buy some diamonds and trying to complete them you should try it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123