Arcade Prehacks

Working on beta program

Im working on an Ipod song saving program, since majority of the population doesnt know how to save songs from their Ipods to their computers
    I have yet to start beta testing for the program, I'll post here when I start beta testing

Re: Working on beta program

isnt that illegal to do? i think they made it like that purposly so people could not share songs with their friends from their ipods
    Just an FYI to everyone, I don't hack anymore. I have stuff that I do outside of this. Goodbye and goodluck

Its only illegal if you got the song for free, if you bought it then you can share it.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinCredible
    Its only illegal if you got the song for free, if you bought it then you can share it.
    but sharing it would be giving the song away for free which would be illegal
    Just an FYI to everyone, I don't hack anymore. I have stuff that I do outside of this. Goodbye and goodluck

Oh.. I was pretty sure that if you bought it you're free to share it, but I guess not.

just trying to make sure no one goes to jail lol

They cant arrest 1 single person for it though, i mean, who doesnt download free songs.