Arcade Prehacks

LBW

Question How manipulate values whose location in memory constantly changes?

I tried hacking Super Mario 63 (running inside Adobe Flash projector 32.0.0.465) using "GameConqueror 0.13" on Linux. My goal is giving F.L.U.D.D.'s unlimited power (red bar next to the water indicators). Side note: Yes, Cheat Engine for Windows is superior, can show more than 1000 values, and does not hang up between around 900 and 1000 values. But I had trouble with Windows licensing after upgrading hardware, therefore I am currently running Linux off of a flash drive. For testing, I found the value for the number of lives, but changing it inside GameConqueror does not change it inside the game, which suggests that it is copied from some seed. Also, each time Mario/Luigi switches stages or dies, that number gets relocated in memory. Possibly, the same happens to F.L.U.D.D. power. How could one hack this? Dave Petty has already done so in 2010, meaning it must be possible somehow, but I can not run the ArcadePreHacks version inside the flash projector. In "Mario Kart Arcade FL", the score, health, and life count is undetectable by memory scanning. In "Pac-Xon", scores and lives are also undetectable, and in "Harry the Hamster 2", I could not find the energy meter value.

LBW

Exclamation Unable to edit my post.

The original post had linebreaks, but I am unable to add them, because there is some "BbCodeParser" error.