Are the admins gone? Have they moved on? Considering this site is now filled to the brim with forum bots posting about watches, bitcoin etc. Is it time to just move on? It looks like some of most popular games of all time on the site are simply not working. It would be nice if the admins added an alternative flash player for them. Seeing as this site and forum moderators are practically gone at this point, if you are reading this thank you selectlol, leverage, and any others who have contributed to hacking games over the years the site has been going. You made the last 10 years i've been on the internet great and fairly memorable. I might never get rid of the bookmarks of my favorite games i have saved. I see selectlol is still posting games occasionally although his last game posted was 20 days ago. I do not know who the owner of this site is but if he or she sees this, thank you too for fostering a great website and community.I may sometimes look back at this site and see how it is holding up. Stay safe out there bros and i hope when i look back at this site again it is thriving.