Arcade Prehacks

Thread: New house!

New house!

What home do you dream of the most? I have always dreamed of a large house with two floors, so that the view from the window overlooks a garden with flowers and trees. And the interior would be red and black. I love red and black! Share your ideas and dreams too.

What a good dream you have! And there is a house even in the forest, I also dreamed of a small house in the forest or in a tree. But I live in a noisy city, unfortunately, and I look in the room at the broken door that has been lying behind the bed for the second month already ahaha, I just can't replace it with a new door, because I don't have enough time.

I think i dream of living within my means

Stories of floor is nice, i love wood floors. I dont mind vinyl or linoleum or any of that because a floor is a floor, and that stuff looks pretty good these days. I just want a house I can take care of. I want to be free of rent or mortgage, as this coerces me into working my life away (one of the biggest scams in western society). In Italy they have free housing. Just pay a small fee (5% of your income versus 70-80% in the US) for housing. We need it to live, yknow? Should we charge for air? Doesnt that concept disgust you? Profiteering off housing does not gross you out because its the norm. We love to justify what we are surrounded with. But yeah, one or two story with decent yard space, not huddled with neighbors inches away from my walls is dope.