Arcade Prehacks

How to Go Under Cliffside on CoD:WaW for wii

ok, theres a marine raiders side and a side behind the wooden bunker atop a barrel. ill tell you the barrel way first. go through the little tunnel so you see a beach and water.look around. there will be a box, an upright barrel and a sideways barrel.get on the sideways barrel and face the wall. there will be a point sticking out a LITTLE. jump once at it so you can see a little blue by looking down. now SLIGHTLY move right so youre looking at blank white rock if you look forward.go to the part of the rock on the rightwhere the white and black dots meet. (if you look down you can still see blue) jump againand youll be under.

now for the marine way.go over to the right side of the spawn. walk up the hill a little.stand behind the small rock. walk off the tooth shaped-thingys so you can still see the bunker with the red barrels around it. go stand at the point that sticks out VERTICALLY | and has a brownish oval to its immidiate right at the top. stand in front of the vertical line and jump. if your jumps get small and you havent STARTED to go in the rock, youre doing it wrong.

gamerboy8864 I HAX WII ANT DEESSS GAMEZ why did i hit my head on the wall ?

Re: How to Go Under Cliffside on CoD:WaW for wii

Excuse my rant, but instead of someone posting a sensible response, they'll save "DON'T SMILEY SPAM, GAHD."

Re: How to Go Under Cliffside on CoD:WaW for wii

Nice walkthrough