Arcade Prehacks

Why did I get married?

Before, we had everything - drive, emotion, intimacy. Now it's all about the household and the house. No, I wouldn't say it's bad for us. But I just want to have a little bit of excitement. Like we used to. Have you ever had that?

It happens to all families. Not even families, but couples. Some have a temporary lull, while others have a permanent lull. Maybe you should talk frankly and clarify what each partner is missing. Maybe your wife has no idea that you're missing something and would be happy to fill the gap.

And before, who created this drive? Who gave that emotion? It's the same person next to you. That means he can give you the same vivid feelings as he did then. You just need a hint/nudge to it. Or you can talk to him directly and frankly. I, for example, recently gave my wife a sexual harness and she was thrilled. Just don't wait and take the first steps, I'm sure things can be worked out.

hello! I like it

I married my husband because he is a wonderful person and also captivated me with his sexual skills. We often use toys from https://kinkazoid.com/shemale-dolls/ to dilute our sex and add more passion. I believe that every couple should work on pleasure, and not forget about the partner orgasm.