Arcade Prehacks

Thread: New Console war

New Console war

I heard from the news there is going to be a new console war. It involves Nintendo, Sony, and Microsoft. Also a new company will enter the new console war.................................... Apple. High guess reveled that Apple will make a console with a mixture or the Xbox 720, PS4, and either the Wii2 or Super Wii. Also heard that now the companies are now more into motion sensors. The new Wii will have controllers strapped onto your arms with now voice from the DS and also go HD NOW! Nintendo has been working on a new look to be the Nintendo DS. The PS4 will have an HD non-scratch-able console and controller. That will also have motion sensors but we don't know yet how it will work. Sony is working on a PSP 2 where it will look more like a PS3 controller with a screen in the middle. The Xbox 720 will have a smaller, better, console. It will not heat up so fast. It will have more memory Cd's. It will have better HD. Xbox has been talking to have free Wifi built-in and now you don't have to but Xbox live. You may still buy Xbox live to have better graphics. Also Xbox is going to have a portable console. They say it will look more like an PSP combined with an DS look. Also the PS4 and whatever the new Wii is going to be called will have 4D online graphics. All these consoles will release somewhere around 2010-2014. Also I have heard that Sega wants to be in this race also.

I will post more information if I here more.

Re: New Console war

Apple's not really joining the gaming industry, they're just putting third party games on their iPhone.

Actually my older cousin works at an Apple store and told me there is a chance that Apple will join the war

Apple wouldn't join the war. They already working on iPod crap.

I'm looking for the XBox Portable.
    Besides that, PS2 + PS3 is all I need.

look apple made the ipod then imac then iphone I think they will join the war

Probely will,one of my oncle's work's there and said that they probeley will

dude I can't read your post