Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • McCain

2 18.18%
  • Obama

9 81.82%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Who for President?

First of all, who says obama will get assassinated? Because he won't. Why? Because if he does, US will go into civil war, just like Iraq now. so it is very unlikely.
    [color=#FF4000]“Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.”
    - Jalal Uddin Rumi
    [/color]

Okay.. heres my theory:

Obama..

Sure if he gets president then many African Americans and other races will be happy, but I don't want him because he will just talk about African Americans, which we all do not want to here. Sure, there are reasons for him not to be president other than racial reasons or reasons pertaining to race, but I can't think of any that I agree with.

McCain..

If he gets presidenty then all of the people will be nothing, we'll be silenced because all he cares about is killing people from other countries because his mind was obviously tinted (badly) in Vietnam. He will most likely start a war that'll put us in MORE dept (10trill dept right now) and will most likely kill everyone on the Earth, sounds like fun, eh?
    “We should work to reduce nuclear arsenals all around the world, starting with our own,” McCain said. This appeared to be a call for unilateral nuclear disarmament. He went on to call for the U.S. to lead “a global effort at nuclear disarmament.” This, too, seems to require more reliance on international institutions, in this case the U.N.’s International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA). Indeed, McCain in the past has called for more funding for the IAEA.

McCain added, “We have to strengthen our global alliances as the core of a new global compact -- a League of Democracies -- that can harness the vast influence of the more than one hundred democratic nations around the world to advance our values and defend our shared interests. “ But this is a liberal project that is being currently funded by left-wing billionaire George Soros and managed by former Clinton officials. It has nothing to do with democracy but is intended to create another global institution that will eventually help strengthen the U.N.

After calling for the closing of the terrorist detention facility at Guantanamo Bay (but not saying where he would put the detainees), McCain declared that, “There is such a thing as international good citizenship.” This is the kind of rhetoric we would expect from an advocate of world government. If Hillary or Obama were spouting such silly rhetoric, conservatives would be laughing at them.

It goes without saying that McCain is oblivious to the evidence that the man-made global warming theory doesn’t hold up under serious scrutiny. His proposal for “a successor to the Kyoto Treaty” that “delivers the necessary environmental impact in an economically responsible manner” is potentially very damaging to the U.S. economy. But the proposal pleases the Europeans.
    Some nice New World Order things for you.

What do we all want?

We all want the war to end, we do not belong there anymore. Now, I do not belive one second of that 9/11 #%@! the Government fed us, so I will state my opinion - the war.. it is POINTLESS!
    Those towers collapsed at 'free-fall speed'... not quote fifteen seconds. The law of conservation of momentum would have predicted about forty-five seconds had there been in fact resistance to the collapse at each floor, but, there was no resistance. Because the only explanation for the first three steel-framed buildings in the history of mankind to collapse as a result of fire; all in the same day, all in the same place, all at 'free-fall speed', all dying symmetrically into their footprint ladies and gentlemen has nothing to do with a fire, but is in fact... a controlled demolition.
    now I will copy a report I wrote a long time ago...

... The weekend prior to 9/11 the WTC underwent a deliberate "power-down."... "It sounded like they were moving heavy objects on steel wheels, then like they were taken off the wheels..."

Who benefited from 9/11? Osama testified that he had no knowledge of the 9/11 attacks, and that they were carried out by individuals, on a scale from one to ten on who benefited from 9/11, Osama scored a 0. Al Qaeda, due to the involvement and creation by the CIA are now one of the prime targets as to who did 9/11, due to their lost of their main operatives, Al Qaeda scored also, a 0. Saddam Hussein, who was also convicted of possibly being the rink leader, was accused of having weapons of mass destruction, and was sent to court, trialed, and was hung, so on a scale of one to ten, Saddam scores less than a 0. Out of these three targetsm none of them benefited politically, financially, or strategically from 9/11... Larry Silverstein scored a 10/10... ...The PNAC Manefesto scores a 10/10... ... George Bush, Cheney, and the Arms Industry score a 10/10... ... Oil Companies a 10/10... ... US Government's plan of NWO, a 10/10...

So, why are we in a war? Because our president is a }many beeps masking innapropriate content{ and should die. We don't need a new president, we need a new government.

Well it's just mine and vgking7 opinion that Obama will. I mean I do suppost some of the stuff he's aiming for, but seriously just look at America.

But I'm not going to debate because since this is the election for the turn, a women and a black man for president, I'll just see what happens later on when someone is chosen president.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinCredible
    Okay.. heres my theory:

Obama..

Sure if he gets president then many African Americans and other races will be happy, but I don't want him because he will just talk about African Americans, which we all do not want to here. Sure, there are reasons for him not to be president other than racial reasons or reasons pertaining to race, but I can't think of any that I agree with.
    I agree with what you said about Macain and how the current administration is working. But your reason on african-american issue to me is still a question. As you can see today, the americans have two options, Macain or Obama, so by weighing the sides, Obama is a much better Canadiate than Macain because, he is the once who will end the war (hopefully), he will eventually turn the economy around, and he will probably help the environment issue.
    [color=#FF4000]“Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.”
    - Jalal Uddin Rumi
    [/color]

Just listen to Mark Lavine, he pretty much taught me everything I know.

I choose the Republican John McCain. I believe that McCain has a plan to get more economy resources for the future thus extremely lowering gas prices and the stop of global warming process. McCain will probably invest money in research for the end of global warming and also will try to find more oil under this green and blue earth.

I also think that if Obama was elected he on the other hand does not have any experience in war and McCain has experience in war. Obama would be just like the new Bush he will make decisions that will most likely increase gas prices to a record high, begin a new war with another country or of course start WWIII which of course will destroy the world even further and give us less time to take a act to Global Warming it will only spread Global Warming faster.

That is of course my opinion and you may choose Obama or maybe McCain for different reasons but those are the reasons I picked McCain and for the reasons I did not pick Obama. Of course I can't even vote so I can't make a difference in the next 4 years I will be though.

Quote Originally Posted by Certifiedxkilla
    I choose the Republican John McCain. I believe that McCain has a plan to get more economy resources for the future thus extremely lowering gas prices and the stop of global warming process. McCain will probably invest money in research for the end of global warming and also will try to find more oil under this green and blue earth.

I also think that if Obama was elected he on the other hand does not have any experience in war and McCain has experience in war. Obama would be just like the new Bush he will make decisions that will most likely increase gas prices to a record high, begin a new war with another country or of course start WWIII which of course will destroy the world even further and give us less time to take a act to Global Warming it will only spread Global Warming faster.

That is of course my opinion and you may choose Obama or maybe McCain for different reasons but those are the reasons I picked McCain and for the reasons I did not pick Obama. Of course I can't even vote so I can't make a difference in the next 4 years I will be though.

Just because McCain was in a war it doesn't necissarily mean he'll be a good president. If you want to loose all of your power as a member of the United States of America then you'll vote for McCain. He WAS a Vietnameese prisoner, and he was tortured for months, and do you not think that has changed his outlook in life? Yeah, it did. Global Warming is all a liiie. Antarctic ice always melts.. look at the Ice Truckers or whatever.. there is plenty of ice left, and if it all melts then we'll have to live on a boat eating fish to live.. big deal. NASA just found nearly hardproof that there is -something- on Mars so if Earth goes to hell, then we'll have to go there (yehok)

Ok I know Obama will probably be assassinated because you can look back at the past with Abraham Lincoln and he will also talk a lot about new law you mess with the blacks, police you get to go for jail for the rest of your life(true police mostly aim for blacks on the street). I mean there is nothing wrong but like probably Mcain he will support all races in the U.S. unlike Obama where he mostly wants to support the African Americans.

LOL They cannot make a law saying if you prosecute a specific race then you are considered a criminal and you are sent to jail without processing. Thats unconstitutional and will be claimed so by the Supreme Court during judicial review. All McCain wants to do is war, he wants to be the dominant force in the world, (thus NWO) and will do anything to get there.

Trust me they will make a new law make fun of the blacks go to court then jail if Obama is president then the supreme court will fight then we have a government war. Legislate vs. Executive vs. Judicial. Who will win? Coming November 2008 Election Day

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast