Arcade Prehacks

Monetization of free apps

Hello, guys. Can someone explain to me how free apps make money? I've always thought about the point of making an app free. It is quite another thing when the user has to pay a certain amount to use this application.

There must be some way to make money. Otherwise it really wouldn't make any sense. I noticed that free apps always have ads. Perhaps this is one of the sources of income.

Advertising is really one of the ways to make money in free apps. In addition, you probably noticed that many free apps have limited functionality, that is, you need to make an in-app purchase to use it to the fullest, or pay for a subscription. In general, monetization of ios applications includes many features such as advertising, sponsorship, collection of transaction fees. This is a pretty broad topic.

Monetization of free apps

I'm sure there's a method to make money. It would be illogical otherwise. Free apps, I've discovered, are invariably accompanied by advertisements. This could be one of your income sources.for more visit : wealthwikis

Thanks

Thanks a lot for this information. I must let you know that I agree on some of the points you make here. But I can see your point.