Arcade Prehacks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pixelshock

Pixelshock

Pixelshock needs a little work but is quite fun
    Code:
    http://www.towerdefence.net/games-186-Pixelshock.php

Re: Pixelshock

This version is not hacked, where is the hacked version?

i think this is supposed to be a request?
    Just an FYI to everyone, I don't hack anymore. I have stuff that I do outside of this. Goodbye and goodluck

a request on the "post your hack forum"BIGproblem

Moved to request a hack forum

hacks u want?

id go with the basics money and health for now if he wants anything else u can add it later

Its not that simple as to "just add it later".

Well if your doing a trainer maybe not. I dont know how to make a trainer.

But if your doing a pre hack it should take like 15 min. tops. To hack money and the life. and that includes the time to get the game. all you'd have to do is get the values. Its a tower defense, that pretty much guarantees that hes going to ask for money, lives, tower modifications or price reduction. the first two are ridiculously easy and the third isn't too hard if you can find it. The last why bother doing if you can just give him a lot of money and say increase the interest rate that way he doesn't run out. To make it really easy for you, instead of just hacking those first two then doing everything else he wants later, you could get the .txt file find all those values and next to them put a name or something not in the rest of the .txt file. that way to get to everything you only have to search for one thing that you put in there that's only in those spots

so, yeah with a pre hack, I'm gonna have to say it is really that simple.

now im not too sure about trainers but it would make sense that if you can make the basics and use some common sense to try and figure out what he wants. put in the money and lives, and leave a couple other selections blank "just in case". you can edit those later, its far easier to edit or delete something than make it right?

although i would appreciate if you could tell me why its "not just that easy".

Quote Originally Posted by demons936
    Well if your doing a trainer maybe not. I dont know how to make a trainer.

But if your doing a pre hack it should take like 15 min. tops. To hack money and the life. and that includes the time to get the game. all you'd have to do is get the values. Its a tower defense, that pretty much guarantees that hes going to ask for money, lives, tower modifications or price reduction. the first two are ridiculously easy and the third isn't too hard if you can find it. The last why bother doing if you can just give him a lot of money and say increase the interest rate that way he doesn't run out. To make it really easy for you, instead of just hacking those first two then doing everything else he wants later, you could get the .txt file find all those values and next to them put a name or something not in the rest of the .txt file. that way to get to everything you only have to search for one thing that you put in there that's only in those spots

so, yeah with a pre hack, I'm gonna have to say it is really that simple.

now im not too sure about trainers but it would make sense that if you can make the basics and use some common sense to try and figure out what he wants. put in the money and lives, and leave a couple other selections blank "just in case". you can edit those later, its far easier to edit or delete something than make it right?
    Well, yea a pre-hack is simple I thought you meant a trainer. I've made Trainers and pre-hacks.. And putting something next to the variables so you can find it later will mess up the coding. Your best bet if you wanna do that is to remeber a peice of the code..

For example.

"Push "Cash"
    _root.
    Push "cash", 100
    Push"

That is the original.. code for the cash on a game. and all the other variable are below it.

You hack it so .Push "cash", 100. is now .Push "cash", 9999. What you would want to remeber the Push "Cash", 9999 and since there will be no other code in the script with that coding it will bring you right to it.. But don't just add a name next to the code because it will mess it up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast