Arcade Prehacks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    323

    hacking on a mac

    OK first off, i realize that there's probably already a topic dealing with this, but i couldnt find it when i did a search. so if there is one just post a link to it and dont start yelling(typing?) at me. it gets kind of annoying. second sorry for the language, but i don't much care and i don't remember if its against the rules. If I spelled something wrong tell me ill fix it

    i want to start hacking games but I'm not entirely sure what programs to use when i hack them. i have basic programming skills so if i can get the text ill be fine. I'm having trouble getting the text from the games. I have a decompiler but its a weird piece of crap. after I decompile something its so messed up that I can't even recompile it as is. so I'm looking for a good decompiler(sp?) for a mac that can get me the coding.I doubt I can do anything even close to sme11y but still I'm bored and i want to do something and this lack of a good decompiling program is starting to make me mad.

    actually it would be nice if you could include a couple of the best programs for a PC as well. I'm getting a new computer soon and I don't know if ill get a mac or a PC.

    you know what lets cover all the bases

    can i get a list of the good decompiling/compiling software for
    macs.
    windows xp
    windows vista
    linux
    and anything else i cant think of right now

  2. #2

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    573

    Re: hacking on a mac

    try using flasm first or VB6 then work on up with other stuff. they may all work with macs but i dont know cause im on windows xp and every thing works fine
    Just an FYI to everyone, I don't hack anymore. I have stuff that I do outside of this. Goodbye and goodluck

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    323

    Re: hacking on a mac

    alright i can try that. thanks i appreciate it

  4. #4

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,090

    Re: hacking on a mac

    all depends how much money you got. If you got lots buy yourself a copy of Adobe Flash CS3. If not, go for the cheaper option of flasm, which is free. They both should work on PC and mac.


  5. #5

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    573

    Re: hacking on a mac

    Quote Originally Posted by greeny6000
    all depends how much money you got. If you got lots buy yourself a copy of Adobe Flash CS3. If not, go for the cheaper option of flasm, which is free. They both should work on PC and mac.

    i didnt buy my copy of flash cs3 8-)

    i got it for free
    Just an FYI to everyone, I don't hack anymore. I have stuff that I do outside of this. Goodbye and goodluck

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Unknown Dungeon
    Posts
    1,513

    Re: hacking on a mac

    Quote Originally Posted by sme11y
    Quote Originally Posted by greeny6000
    all depends how much money you got. If you got lots buy yourself a copy of Adobe Flash CS3. If not, go for the cheaper option of flasm, which is free. They both should work on PC and mac.

    i didnt buy my copy of flash cs3 8-)

    i got it for free
    Same xD but my one is Adobe Photoshop
    YoU ArE WeAk, WhY ArE YoU So WeAk?
    http://xxlimg.com/images/8g3n0duj8luo166qcwd0.png

    [color=#FF0000]I worth too much[/color] :twisted:
    http://i37.tinypic.com/nmyvl1.jpg<----- WOOOOT!

  7. #7

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    55

    Re: hacking on a mac

    Quote Originally Posted by axzus
    Quote Originally Posted by sme11y
    Quote Originally Posted by greeny6000
    all depends how much money you got. If you got lots buy yourself a copy of Adobe Flash CS3. If not, go for the cheaper option of flasm, which is free. They both should work on PC and mac.

    i didnt buy my copy of flash cs3 8-)

    i got it for free
    Same xD but my one is Adobe Photoshop
    Adobe Photoshop CS3 and Macromedia Flash CS3 are 2 complete different things.
    One of them allows you to create / edit images with tons of stuff, while the other one is for basic flash animations, ability to play flash games directly on your computer, and for messing with flash stuff.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    323

    Re: hacking on a mac

    there anything like flasm that works on Flash Player 9 out right now. free or not

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,995

    Re: hacking on a mac

    Flasm works on Macs.. download here

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    323

    Re: hacking on a mac

    yeah flasm works for macs but it doesnt work for flash 9. i appreciate your help but i already have flasm thats how i hacked those 4 or 5 games earlier

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •