Arcade Prehacks

Sonny (Two Walkthroughs in One!)

3rd walkthourgh.I know that it has been done before but this is a better one.

Class's:
    Destroyer:Poweful and good helth,best in aggrsive.
    Guerdian:better helth and good power,best in normal,my fav class.
    Assassin:good damage and good speed but helth is low.
    Gunslinger:very powerful in magic but very low helth

World one:kill the bad guy,keep doing that and go buy stuff.BOSS's,AAHHHH,shut up,you'll wake my cat up
    They are not that hard just make sure you have magic bolt and electro bolt and MAKE SURE YOU KILL THE WEAKEST ONE'S FIRST,damm, the cat has woke up , anyway then he is all your's

World two:Right kill the bad guy's,but of course it's no that easy,is it,the assassin is really annoying,he dose somthing that increase's he's speed 500% but onley for a few turn's and afeter that SHOW NO MERCY HA! HA! HA!,and be carful of the 3 red dude's they are POWERFUL luckily you got a freind but sometime's he's stupid .BOSS just put your freind on aggrsive and knock him out but HEAL YOUR FREIND okey good

World three:Last story world, remmember to buy stuff(armor and wepon's,your going to need it ).Rock golem's are the devel when a healer is with him same principale for BOSS 2. BOSSnow you got the Paladin with you,PROTECT HIM AT ALL COST even if it cost's 1000000$ okey good try to knoked him out. done jus on-BOSS what! how did that get there WHAT were going to fight the Palidin damm his good.Now then there are 2 stratgys and I would do number 1:wait till he's mana is down he heal's a lot of helth but can only do it 4 time's or 2:get the skill subversion and use it on him.Done? bonus Boss's are on my 4th walkthourgh

Bye by ten10dix

Sonny(Bonus Boss's)

now then first Boss:Ignition,knock him out and leave him to your freind's
    Boss 2:Omen,lok at that helth 300000 i'm going to faint,BOUM,sorry ,survive him and knock him out WHEN HE DOSE A SPECIEL ATTACUE and it will take about 10min's or less
    Boss 3: Docter.....:10000000 HELTH and he is easy just use subversion
    Boss 4:KILL HE'S MEN FIRST and he's all your's(well your freind's can have some too)

DONE finnely hope ou injoyed BYE by ten10dix(PM me if you have a question and i will add i on my walkthourgh )

Re: Sonny(better version)

Just a little note.. I merged this two of your topics on Sonny to keep the forum a little cleaner.

Re: Sonny(better version)

OK sorry for that hoped you liked the walkthourgh

Re: Sonny (Two Walkthroughs in One!)

Umm....this walkthrough could use cleaning up...Like i would remove the smilelys and all the off-topic stuff...
    I guess it's a decent walkthrough, but you could of specified some names,and some parts are not going to work on the game, like Igniton,Your hints aren't going to work.
    Personally, i would do some editing...

ShadowHaunter