Arcade Prehacks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Metro Manila Philippines............. SWIMMING IN THE TOILET

sonny walkthrough

Sorry i found my file for the sonny walkthrough see! i told id be complete today BOOYAH!!
    Walkthrough:
    Unfortunately, this is a work in progress. I have only gotten past the first few levels but I can tell this game is going to be AWESOME! More information will be updated as I am able to do it!

Classes

Destroyer - A physical melee class, specializing in strength and endurance. You can play as a defensive (survival) or offensive character. This seemed like a logical beginner character so I choose this. There are 3 other options.

Guardian - A hybrid class, based in both magic and physical strength. The guardian has very high survivability and offers many different play styles.

Assassin - A physical melee class, with high speed and high burst damage, but low health

Gunslinger - A magic-based class, that can deal massive damage with deadly spells and abilities. The Gunslinger, however, has very low health.

Stage 1 - destroyer Ship

This seems to be an intro where you learn how to attack and manage everything. Just defeat all the enemies and you should be ok!

Be sure to visit the shop to buy some more items! The teeshirt looks very stylish this time of year! Well, I will keep working on this but feel free to give suggestions!

Stage 2

I recommend training your character before fighting the next level. You earn exp and get items that will be VERY useful… I did a real fight and atraining fight alternating to make sure I had enough EXP to move forward..

Note: make sure you buy weapons for you class level!!! I learned this the HARD way!

Stage 2 boss - I beat the boss by having my teemage on tactical and using the wound attack for everything. I also used iron skin to give myself some more health as well.

Stage 3 - It seems that you should be on level 10 before moving forward. If you are not, like myself, you will need to level up!

Tip: Sometimes it is better to just survive until the enemy runs out of magic. Once they do, their attacks are much much weaker!

Tip: sometimes luck plays a role. I have played the same battle 20 times until I finally win. Sometimes, the enemies unfairly gang up on a unit causing much harm!

End boss baron: Keep your players alive. Use break and hope nothing ill happens to the medic…I also equipped all defensive moves to keep my players alive longer. It took a LONG time but I eventually beat the boss..

End Boss Paridin: pending - Remember to equip back the attack gear. I beat him by removing all of my stats and focusing on health and regen. I also had smash and break. I used break when he put rage on himself and kept healing myself and my partner. It took some time, but Sonny was triumphant!

Level 4 - Non Story mode

Note, you need to go to the map in order to get to Level 4. I was playing the boss for level 3 a few thousand times before I figured this out…

Training level - So training level is annoying. Once they start shielding, and you are down a man, just give up. It is not worth fighting over. I have the new girl set as aggressive and the medic set as defense. Also don’t forget to equip the new girl! She is your whole attack strategy. Whoever she hits first, focus on. Also, keep her alive at all costs! If she falls, the enemy is much harder!

Note from anonymous: you have more than then assassin girl. you also have a gunslinger, destroyer, and guardian. there will be boxes beside the assassin girl in ur inventory, you just have to shift+click the box to use them. they start at level 12, and it takes a while to train them, but it’s worth it since they each have their advantages against each boss.

Ignition - I used a very basic strategy to defeat him.

* Break his knee caps. I used the shatter bolt to stun him two turns and break to stun him 1 turn. That is 3 turns he cannot move. I would then depend on my assasin to take big hits.
    * Invest in healing. I would heal if he put the death spell on a character. Alive characters are happier than dead ones
    * Stay alive! You do those tips, you will have him dead!

Omen: I have not defeated him yet just beat him but here is my strategy

* knock out his knees when he casts the strength. Thats it It takes a long time, but it does work. I used break instead of ice because it seemed to match up better…

Good luck!

by me wasabi654

Re: sorry for the delay of the sonny walkthrough

thank you very much! thx i realy needed this walkthrough

and i say again thank you!

Re: sorry for the delay of the sonny walkthrough

awesome... keep it up!
    [color=#FF4000]“Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.”
    - Jalal Uddin Rumi
    [/color]

Re: sonny walkthrough

You ripped this off from http://blog.sillica.com/2008/01/08/sonny-walkthrough/ and again giving yourself credit.

Quote Originally Posted by jbdogtag1
    You ripped this off from http://blog.sillica.com/2008/01/08/sonny-walkthrough/ and again giving yourself credit.
    yeah x(
    but look at the bright site...
    more tutorial in this forum

I don't care if he got it from another site, but its just the point of him taking full credit of it...
    Quote Originally Posted by wasabi654
    by me wasabi654
    ...and thats stealing.

You [color=#FF0000]have[/color] to give credit to the site or person that you got it from.

I don't care if he got it from another site, but its just the point of him taking full credit of it...
    Quote Originally Posted by wasabi654
    by me wasabi654
    ...and thats stealing.
    STRONGLY AGREE

Stealing full credits or maybe he...
    he write all that and post on that website (half impossbile)

ya...but still hes a good guy.....kinda...

Eh, doubt it. He done the same to another walkthrough made by a completely different website.

So you be the judge.

Eh, doubt it. He done the same to another walkthrough made by a completely different website.

So you be the judge.
    Stealing other peoples work is bad

If other people steal my trainer and take full credits of it, if i found out I will delete my trainers xD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast