Arcade Prehacks

View Poll Results: How is the story so far?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's okay

0 0%
  • Pretty good

4 33.33%
  • Addicting

7 58.33%
  • Needs more work

1 8.33%
  • Sucks

0 0%
  • Need to read more to decide

0 0%
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Autumn War

Re: Autumn War

Oh yea sorry for the language, forgot all about that XD

If you guys want, I'll censor the next chapters that I put up

nice story! This one is just like the one my friend told me that when zombie bites you, you will be turn into a zombie as well! xD
    Good luck on writing your "Chapter 3"

tl;dr

But I would edit your post instead of posting again. Its annoying seeing a person's signature 10 times.

Woo Man Nice Story N All But Keep It In 1 Post Since This Is Ur First U Dont Get A Warning But Next Time Just Stick To 1 Post But Good Story
    Someone got an 11 killstreak so I must come back.

actually this could be a exception I mean he just wants to keep it clean

Good story can't wait to read chapter 3,again,very good story

Quote Originally Posted by ten10dix
    Good story can't wait to read chapter 3,again,very good story
    same, cannot wait to read chaptor 3 lol xD

This like a game a have where instead of a school your stuck in a hospital

well i finally finished and here it is, chapter 3 guyz
    Chapter 3
    The Biohazard

BTW I'm looking for ppl who would be interested in helping me write this book, whenever I get stuck on an idea...if you are please do not hesitate to do so, just PM me

Chapter 3- The Biohazard

"Sir, what now?" asked somebody. I turned back as I was gathering my items that fell when I was attacked. "What? Oh....Well Alpha Squad One keep covering that door, the rest follow me. We are going to try to find a way out of this building." So Squad One stayed behind as the rest and I moved through the back door. "Alright guys, keep watch and stay on guard" I advised. As soon as we stepped into the hallway all we could see was darkness. Suddenly, there came a groaning voice from in front of us. "Lights up squad!" I yelled. Everyone quickly increased the light on their weapons, which they kept swinging their guns around as the groaning got louder in the hallway."Where the **** are they?!?!" screamed the squad. Then slowly the noise stopped. "Why did it stop all of the sudden. I mean they were ****ing --..." yelled Clint, but was interrupted when the zombies broke down the doors and fell upon him. "Clint!" yelled Amber, as the zombies crawled on top of him. The squad kept firing and trying to pull Amber as she attempted to rescue Clint, but we couldn't have done anything to help. As we ran down the hall, more zombies tried in attempt to try to grab us. However, we suddenly realized that we reached dead end. "****! Captain, I don't want to die, at least not like this!" screamed someone behind me. "Look! It's an elevator!" exclaimed Mark. "Alright squad! Hold this position! Mark switch the elevator!" I commanded. We kept firing as the zombies got closer to us, but finally the elevator reached before it was too late. The elevator doors swung open and we poured ourselves in. Yet, one zombie grabbed one of the squad members' arm; it was the new guy Chris. "No! Pull me back in!" he yelled as more zombies yanked on his arm. We caught ourselves in a battle of trying to pull Chris in, but then was interrupted, when the elevator doors swung closed and crushed Chris's arm and ripped it off. The zombies were left with another meal, while we got screaming and horror. Chris kept flipping his arm around as blood spurted out and screaming in pain. However, others were screaming in horror as well.

My head filled with all the screaming in the elevator, and so I puled out my pistol, cocked it, and shot Chris in the head. Everything else went silent. The squad stared at me with fear. "****! Jesus Chris! You people are soldiers! not helpless kids! So straighten up now and act like the soldiers you were ****ing trained to be!" I yelled. "Sir, yes sir!" they replied back. Then, the elevator came to a stop, and the doors opened slowly with a creak. We raised our guns as we stepped into the dark room. We were slowly roaming the room when unexpectedly the floor made a small beeping noise. The whole squad aimed their guns to the floor as the noise got louder and spread through the room, but then stopped when a small light turned on behind us. The light showed a tiny sign that said 'WARNING:BIOHAZARD ROOM".

"Captain, why the hell do you think they call this a biohazard room? asked Esa. "I'm not sure, but I don't think I want to find out..." I replied back. However, I knew inside we were soon to lean why, when a voice came over us. It was a computer voice that said, "Floor lights activated" and then the floor became bright as the tiles across the room turned on as well. Despite the fact that we had a better chance of survival now, our hope was once crushed again. We started to hear the moaning sounds of the zombies again, as the sound got louder and spread through the room. I slowly raised my head and glanced around me and saw a glass plane on each side of the room and behind it, stood tons of zombies as they clawed hit the glass. "Whatever you do," I said,"do not shoot the glass." The squad and I started to slowly walk across the room with full caution and our guns raised to the zombies' heads. All of the sudden, we heard a cracking noise behind us, and so we quickly turned around to see that he zombies already penetrated the glass causing for both glasses to be filed with cracks. I yelled to the squad as the sound of the glass breaking filled the room, "Fall back! Run to the door!"

We ran to the door as we shot the zombies hat fell onto the floor."****! It's jammed sir!" cried Steven after attempting to open the door."Squad Bravo! Set up a defense position and hold no matter what! Eric hack the door now!" And so the orders were done, Eric ran to the keypad in attempt to open it, Bravo shooting the zombies, and Alpha helping as well. However, I just stood there zoning out and helplessly looking at my fellow comrades fearing for their lives, yet I was interrupted when Eric ran in front of me and shook me as he called me, "Captain! Captain! Sir, the door opened! Wake up sir!" he yelled. I zoned back and moved quickly realized what he just said. "Alpha into the room! Bravo hold off a bit longer!" I commanded the squad, and in a flash the squad ran inside with me behind them and Eric."Bravo come in! Eric get ready to hack again to close the doors! Alpha set up a defense perimeter till Bravo gets in! Now soldiers!" I yelled. Quickly, Bravo began to run inside, however I looked back out and saw Mike and John still holding their position. "John! Mike! Get in now!" cried Amber.

"We are coming! Come on Mike! replied John. They began to sprint to the door when suddenly the door closed right in front of them, causing them to crash with it. "Ohhh, ouch! That must have hurt!" said someone behind me. "Mike! John! Can you hear me?" I asked them. "Yeah, we can hear you sir." they replied as the grunted from the pain. "Good, now hold that position while Eric tried to open the door! I told them. "No problem! These zombies are way too easy" replied Mike. I slowly walked to Eric with a glare on my face. "Why the hell did you close the door on them?!? I told you specifically not to close it till both of them were inside!" I yelled at him. "Sir, I didn't do anything I swear!" he argued back. "So you are telling me that the doors closed by themselves?" I questioned him angrily. "I don't know sir. All I know is that I didn't do it" he said.

Suddenly the room was filled with light and on the other side of the room laid a desk filled with computer monitors and keyboards. "Alpha and Bravo, go guard the doors in this room" I said as I glanced into one of the monitors that turned on. There in the monitor, it showed Mike and John standing in the other room as they kicked random bodies of the zombies'. "Well now we know they are okay" said Eric as he sat in the chair All of the sudden, the same voice was back, but said a different and haunting message. "T-Virus Infection Activated!" stated the voice, which then the room where Mike and Johnson were began to be filled with a gas. The gas kept spreading through the room as they slammed on the door and yelled for help. "No! Eric try t open the door now!" I screamed to him, as I gripped the desk tightly. I tried to keep my eyes of the monitor but I just had to see how this infection can begin. However the monitor showed nothing but the gas as we heard the screams getting lower slowly. Finally after a few seconds, the screaming stopped and the door opened. The gas was gone but left my two comrades lying on the floor dead. The squad glanced at me as I stood by their bodies. Suddenly, Mike and John quickly got up, growled at me, and went full charge towards me. I just slowly pulled p my pistol and shot them in the face.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast