Arcade Prehacks

View Poll Results: How is the story so far?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's okay

0 0%
  • Pretty good

4 33.33%
  • Addicting

7 58.33%
  • Needs more work

1 8.33%
  • Sucks

0 0%
  • Need to read more to decide

0 0%
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Autumn War

Autumn War

Re: Autumn War

Alrite so i've been workin on writin a story called "Autumn War"..its a story about a squad of special forces that r trapped in a school that is overrun with zombies that got contaminated by the T-virus..however they only have a couple of hours to complete their mission... so yea ill b postin the chapters up as i write them and tel me wat u think of them..and yea its based on Resident Evil xcept i changed everythin based in my life (my friends, skool, etc) *so leave comments*

Chapter 1
    The Prologue

Chapter 1: The Prologue

"Alright, there's one left guys. Who wants it?" I said as I looked into the scope of my sniper. The team groaned with annoyance once they heard my statement. "Just take him out yourself, Josh" cried one of them. So I glared into the scope, lined up the cross-marks on the approaching zombie, steadied my aim, slowly pulled the trigger. "BAAM!" made the sound of the sniper as my bullet went right through its head and ended with splattering sound of its organs and flesh falling on the ground.

We all lined up at the edge of the school rooftop and glanced at the battlefield that laid under us. The grounds of it were scattered with bodies of zombies and flooded with the blood of them.I ordered, "Give me a status check now! Count all supplies and the number of those son-of-*****es that we've killed in the past half hour! Is that clear squad?" "Sir yes sir!" they replied back. I sat down as the squad moved around to obey my orders. However, the more I tired to relax, the more stressed I would get. Yet, I never will be be able to sleep or relax again; not till the past stops clouding my mind. My squad has told me so many times that it wasn't my fault for what happened, but deep inside...I knew it was.

All of the sudden, some object fell down from the sky and headed towards me. I stood still, frozen with fear. And so, the object struck me on the head, and everything went black after that.

Chapter 2
    The Beginning

Autumn War Chapter 2: The Beginning

I woke up and found myself sitting in a chopper. I glanced around and saw my entire squad, both Alpha and Bravo. The chopper landed on the plains in front of the place we were supposed to search; some high school named "South Ridge", which I just snickered under my breath. Then pilot commanded us to jump out of the chopper, which we hopped out and ran to the crashed cars that were piled in front of the school. "Captain, do you copy? This is Cobra. Do you read me over?" said the voice in my earset communicator. I spoke in reply, "This is Captain to Cobra, I hear you you loud and clear, over." My squad kept getting impenitent as they waited for the next order to be made. "Alright Captain, we need to go refuel so extraction will arrive in 3 hours, you have till then to retrieve the package and arrive in the landing zone, over" said the voice. "Three hours? That's hardly anything!!" I thought to myself. However, I just sighed restlessly and responded back,

"Roger that Cobra. See ya at the LZ, over." And then we heard the blades of the chopper spinning again, looked back, and saw it leaving the scene. "Three hours??!" That's some bull**** right there Captain, sir" angrily said Esa. I replied back, "No ****, but lets just get this over with." I signaled second squad to move out and start heading for the school. They slowly paced towards the building with their weapons aiming around to bring some light around the darkness with the flashlights that were attached to them. As they reached the first cover they gave the signal for us to move out as well.

We slowly started securing the area till we all got to the first building of the school. I peeked into the window and saw nothing but darkness and maybe a couple of things that were turned over. "So what the hell is this 'package', sir?" asked Mark. "I'm not sure, but it's a little girl, I believe, in the need of rescue. I think it's a daughter for one of X-Corp's scientists. Anyway X-Corp believes she got trapped here during the T-virus outbreak" I said. "A little girl!?! Lets hurry up and rescue her then!" Amber screeched. The rest of the squad snickered softly while some groaned in annoyance.

I slowly went up to her and I could easily see she had tears in her eyes. "Amber, I know the past is killing you, but there wasn't anything you could have done to save your kids from the gang. However, you'll soon enough get revenge, but for now concentrate on the mission" I said to her. "Thanks Captain" she said as she wiped her eyes and smiled. Suddenly, shadows appeared and surrounded us. The shadows started to come closer, "Arm yourself squad!" I yelled. And so the squad grabbed hold of their weapons that were strapped around them and aimed toward the shadows. Then, one of the shadows stepped into the light of out flashlights. Yet, what we saw was one of the things that we would forever be haunted by; mentally and physically. There stood a human being with torn clothes that were stained and splattered with blood from all the open blood-spurring wounds it had on himself. "Hold your fire!" I ordered. Esa slowly started walking towards it. "Esa! Get your ass back in line!" I yelled at him. "Captain, I'm just trying to see what he is." "That's an order!!"

However, the thing tried to attack him and I quickly acted and ordered the squad to shoot it. As we shot it, the other shadows suddenly came closer to us even faster. More of those "things" appeared into the light and attempted to attack us as well. "Fall back! I repeat, fall back! I screamed to my squad. And so, my squad kicked down the doors of the building and we ran into the darkness with the "things" following us. As we ran, we suddenly heard a scream from behind us. We turned around and placed our lights into where we heard it come from, which then our hearts dropped as we saw the horrific scene. There laid on Ricardo being grabbed, bitten, and sliced by those inhuman things. "Captain!! Those things gotta be zombies, sir!" yelled someone behind me. "Zombies?? You've gotta be ****ing me" I said, "alright squad! Shoot for their heads!! Ricardo hang on!"

As Ricardo punched and shake the zombies off we tried to shoot them till we were close enough to pull him out. "Cmon! Move before they get us!" yelled Steven. However, it was too late, and we were cornered from both sides of the hall. "Captain in here!" yelled Mark as he pointed to an open door he found. We all stormed in and slammed the door behind us. "Put him on that table now!" I yelled as I closely listened to the zombies piling up on the door. We laid Ricardo on the table and were trying patch the wounds from the zombie encounter. "We are losing him! Too much blood loss Captain!" said somebody in the squad. "****! God dammit soldier, stay with me! Jesus Christ...." I said as we all tried to save him. However, it was too late to save him and so, died. We glanced at his body helplessly and felt crushed for our fallen comrade. Yet, I could see a couple of tears falling on the ground from some of the fellow soldiers in the squad. "...Umm..Alpha go stand by the door and guard it. Bravo try to find some exit around here but make sure no one leaves this room, not till you find that exit. Is that clear squad?" I commanded. "Sir, yes sir." they mumbled softly.

I slowly walked next to Ricardo's body. I yanked off his dogtag and searched through his pockets to find the "KIA" papers. I finally found it after a couple of minutes of looking through them. I opened it up and smeared some of his blood on it. This was standard procedure in assuring that a comrade was killed in action, or "KIA". I turned my back to glance at his dogtag, which then the T-Virus infection began to diverse through Ricardo's lifeless body. The virus began dividing and multiplying as it replaced cells with copes of itself. However, its main purpose was fulfilled once it finally reached the brain and heart. The virus restored them but changed Ricardo's body completely. The person that was once an amazing person, became a blood-thisrty, mindless, and aggresive zombie. The zombie rose from the table and looked around the room for food, which spotted me first. he suddenly grabbed me by the head and laid me on the table. He quickly launched his head towards my shoulder for a clean bite. Yet, I grabbed his head and thrusted him away from me, which then he tripped over a chair. As he tried to get up, i grabbed my pistol and aimed it in front of his face. He opened his mouth to growl at me, but instead I shoved the pistol in it and pulled the trigger.

The squad quickly looked back to see what happened. They saw tears coming down from my eyes as it mixed with the blood that spluttered onto my face. I glanced back at them and stared into their eyes, All I could see was fear and sadness.

Chapter 3
    The Biohazard

*Under current work*

EDIT: Completed

cool... you have talent

thx for the comment

cmon guyz! please post ur opinions here..im gonna try to publish this..and yes it's goin 2 b like a book

Wow, you're an excellent writer, I hope you become a professional one day and write many books. We havent had a good written zombie story in a long time, except for I Am Legend, but that was a movie. :P

Oh, and admins.. if he double-posts I hope this can be an exception because he wants to keep it clean.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast