Arcade Prehacks

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    Banned

TSearch cheat engine

Note This is not made by me!

While I was searching through the Internet I came across this great cheat engine called TSearch.
    Actually,it works just like Cheat Engine,but I think it's a bit better and has really great interface.
    OK,now in this tutorial,I'm not hacking a flash game,but that doesn't matter,the steps are the same.
    And if someone like the game,feel free to PM me,I'll send it to you.

TSearch v1.6
    -Download

TSearch interface full preview:

Attributes:
    -Has much better Vista support then the actual Cheat Engine.
    -Can save the hack in a table so you can use them later.
    -Can make trainers
    [color=#0000FF]DPETTY and all the others add a few more attributes you can think of[/color]

Step 1
    Open TSearch and start the game.
    The game I'm hacking is called Scorch An Island,it's an interesting 3D artillery game.
    The starting money is $1000

Step 2
    At the Open Process button,click the little arrow on the right,and select the process (in this case,SI).

Step 3
    Click the button Initiate new search and a new window will pop up.
    At the value field type the current amount of money (1000) and click OK.

Step 4
    Now you'll get another window with the number of the adresses found.

Step 5
    As you can see,there are too many adresses,so it would take too long to change them all.

Step 6
    Now back to the game. We have to buy something so the amount of money will change.
    I bought a Bomb Shell,that costs $600 so my amount of money will change into $400.

Step 7
    Minimize the game and go back to TSearch.
    Click the Search Next button and a new window will pop up.
    Type in 400 and click OK.

Step 8
    Now it's better,there is only 1 adress to change.
    Click on it,then on the plus button and the adress will be imported on the left side.
    Now change the value of the adress on the left to some big number (99999 in my case) .
    You can also freeze the adress,so the amount of money in the game always be 99999.
    You can freeze an adress by clicking on it and clicking the button with a blue smiley.

Step 9
    Let's go back to the game,so we can see if the hack worked.
    As you can see in the image,I've bought every weapon with a big amount of ammo and I have infinite cash.
    Also,the cash hack will work no matter if you restart the level,change team or map or whatever.

Now we can blast everyone and finish the game in no time!

Hope you find this tutorial helpful,so try out TSearch !

Re: TSearch cheat engine

Nice tut :P

Nice tut, goes into detail with lots of pics to help (always a good thing) . Is there anyway to save the cheats, so you dont have to find the values each time.

Banned

I don't know much about TSearch,but you can download it and try out all its other functions.
    Anyway,I'm glad you liked the tutorial

Yes you can save you cheats, but most games the value will change every time you play them. This is due to DMA "dynamic memory allocation" but maybe if one of us gets time we or even martin could just add a couple more steps.. All you do from the value martin found above "if this happens and it is DMA game" is click autohack from the menu and click eable debugger, then right click on the value that we have found, and click autohack. then go back to your game as he said earlier and change the value, then the actual "pointer" the address that really writes to the value we found will be found. then just go back to the autohack menu tab and click autohack window.. you will see the actual pointer there. then in the autohack window click on the pointer you found and click the tmk tab and you will get something like this

Patched script:
    Poke 5B55142 90 90 90 90 90 90
    UnPatched script:
    Poke 5B55142 11 88 F0 02 00 00

then from there you can use that poke value for your trainer... TMK tab is actually short for "Trainer Maker Kit" which is a great trainer maker for pc games or whatever, of course you dont have to use tmk , the patched script can still be used in visual basic but would be written out differently, which is another long explanation =D
    basically like this..for the above patch script

Private Sub Timer8_Timer()
    Call LAB(&H5B55142, &H90)
    Call LAB(&H5B55143, &H90)
    Call LAB(&H5B55144, &H90)
    Call LAB(&H5B55145, &H90)
    Call LAB(&H5B55146, &H90)
    Call LAB(&H5B55147, &H90)
    End Sub

Update ! I checked, looks like you can just save the value from above. In this game it doesnt change. Great
    just click here and save your table, you can name your cheats like this example.

Banned

Whoa wait a minute!
    So TSearch can save the hacks and make trainers?

UPDATE:
    1.TSearch has much better Vista support then the actual Cheat Engine.
    2.You can save the hacks in a table

sweet stuff man, il have to save this for future uses.
    http://comediangamer.ca/ only the funniest place to game on the internet

Well almost, the TMK button that i said stood for trainer maker kit. It is actually another program, but its free also!
    Whats cool about it is Tsearch will give you the patch script you need for TMK. So if you can figure out how to use TMK or if you want to write another tutorial , you will right click on the button you create in TMK and click on write memory actions and in the window that pops up you would paste the patch script "Poke 473240 90 90 90 90 90 90 90" for money in your Scorch An Island game. This is the actual patch script by the way,
    Here is a screen shot of the top left corner of TMK and a example of a small trainer with a right click on one of the buttons. If you need more help pm me. I will do my best to try and answer any questions..Good Luck again! O yeah and for sure dont forget to click build settings "by the object settings in lower left corner" and look for the process you are
    writing trainer for, in my case Deep.exe.

Which file do you use to open it?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Crincledodo
    Which file do you use to open it?
    To open what?

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast