Arcade Prehacks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

VB6 Hacking Tutorial

Here's how you use VB6 to hack flash games. I'm not going to use any game specifically (I don't have time for that).

Requirements:
    • Visual Basic 6
      Sothink SWF Decompiler

Steps:

FIRST YOU NEED TO FIND A GAME TO HACK, THE MOST BASIC GAME TO HACK IS "Demonic Defense 3"

1. Go to the game (requires a flash box) and right-click:Sothink SWF Catcher and find through the list the .swf of the game you wish to hack, untick everything else, and save it to a folder you wish to put it.

2. Right-click:View Source and search up ".swf" and you will see a link with .swf at the end (most likely). Copy it (Ctrl+C)

3. Open up VB6 and choose "Standard EXE". Maximize the outer box, and make the inner box to your liking (make sure the Flash Game can fit, also leave room for your Hack Buttons).

4. Right-Click:More... on the left-side toolbar and find "Shockwave Flash" and hit OK. Now click the newly made button and drag on the top left corner of the inner box outwards to your liking (make sure all the sides are filled, but leave space at the bottom for your hacking buttons)

5. Click your newly made Flash box and to the right-side toolbar, find "Movie" (not "MovieData") and paste the link, and hit ENTER or click anywhere. You should see your game in the Flash Box.

6. Go to Sothink and open the .swf you have gotten and the game should appear in the middle, but don't worry about that. To the right of Sothink should be "[game].swf", open it, and go to "Actions:MainMove." This is where all the variables you find and can hack. Search around a little for stuff like: Money, Health, Lives, and Score. If you think you have found it, there should be a string, and variable... Confused? Here's an example:

Code:
    _root."money"
    _root."Health"
    _root."Lives"
    _root."Score"
    etc etc...

7. Go to VB6 and make a button (found in the left-toolbar, shaped like a greyish rectangle), but don't make it too big, make sure you can fit other buttons too, and right under your button, put a text box (shaped like a white rectangle). Double Click your newly made button and put this code on the empty line:

Code:
    Call ShockwaveFlash1.SetVariable("[variable you found in Sothink]", Text1.Text)
    8. If you think you have done it right... click Play at the top and try it out.

9. Continue to do this until you think you are satisfied enough, and you will get a pretty good trainer.

REMEMBER: Even one hack makes it a trainer as long as it's portable, and in a box :P

I hope this tutorial has helped, and have a good time hacking games ^_^.

~Criminal9021, Basic-Pro Hacker

Possible Outcome: http://www.mediafire.com/?xnytcsui6ix

Re: VB6 Hacking Tutorial

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=138

and
    1. you dont have pictures
    2. you are not very clear
    3. you didnt make the form into shockwaveflash compatible so they wont be able to get the white screen for the game
    4. your code is wrong
    5. the variables you list are wrong
    Just an FYI to everyone, I don't hack anymore. I have stuff that I do outside of this. Goodbye and goodluck

Code:
    ShockwaveFlash1.SetVariable.[variable you found].Text.Text1
    it should be

Code:
    Call ShockwaveFlash1.SetVariable("variables", Text1.Text)
    and in requirment it shouldn't be SWF Catcher it should be "Sothink SWF Decompiler"...

Instead saying "Play button" you could write press "F5" some people might wonder which one is play button...
    or you could show a picture...

Quote Originally Posted by axzus
    Code:
    it should be

Code:
    and in requirment it shouldn't be SWF Catcher it should be "Sothink SWF Decompiler"...

Instead saying "Play button" you could write press "F5" some people might wonder which one is play button...
    and you got some of that from me
    Just an FYI to everyone, I don't hack anymore. I have stuff that I do outside of this. Goodbye and goodluck

Quote Originally Posted by sme11y
    Code:
    it should be

Code:

and you got some of that from me
    did i? Oh... it says in your tutorial also lolz xD

guys guys, calm down, i haven't hacked a game in a year, some things might be wrong... god...

Quote Originally Posted by sme11y
    http://www.arcadeprehacks.com/forum/threads/87-How-to-make-a-Trainer-in-VB6---Updated

and
    1. you dont have pictures
    2. you are not very clear
    3. you didnt make the form into shockwaveflash compatible so they wont be able to get the white screen for the game
    4. your code is wrong
    5. the variables you list are wrong
    1. i don't need pics, i dont have time for that

2. i was certainly clear in my tutorial

3. what are you talking about? I'm only teaching MY way of how to hack the game

4. i fixed it, calm down

5. what variables?? i didn't even pick a certain game!

You also wrote:
    2. Right-click:View Source and search up ".swf" and you will see a link with .swf at the end (most likely). Copy it (Ctrl+C)

You also wrote:
    and the problem with that is??? seriously... nothin is perfect...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast