Arcade Prehacks

Pandemic (Onemorelevel.com)

The game has a .swf address and the Sothink catcher got the game profile for in the SwF decompiler but when i scroll through searching it for the _root. so i can hack the credits it says "keyword '_root.' can't be found.". Anyone got any ideas?

Magnite7

P.S. I used both Sothink SwF Decompiler, and Flash Game Master.

Re: Pandemic (Onemorelevel.com)

the variables don't always have root in the variables. Just look for things in the game. Like if there is money, look for money or cash or gold
    Just an FYI to everyone, I don't hack anymore. I have stuff that I do outside of this. Goodbye and goodluck

ok.. i just did that and Credits didn't come up either.. Oh, and So i don't have to make a new thread im gonna ask another question here.. Credits is the currency.

Im hacking Storm the House 2 and 1 but instead of _root. it has _global... is global just another form of root? Nevermind it has _root. but when i ype it in it changes the money but when i get another kill it changes back like it artmoney.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnite7
    ok.. i just did that and Credits didn't come up either.. Oh, and So i don't have to make a new thread im gonna ask another question here.. Credits is the currency.

Im hacking Storm the House 2 and 1 but instead of _root. it has _global... is global just another form of root? Nevermind it has _root. but when i ype it in it changes the money but when i get another kill it changes back like it artmoney.
    Globals just hide a part of root. Like instead of _root.money it would be _root.player.money
    if you are making a trainer and can't find that global variable, then all you will get is it looking like you have lots of money.
    Just an FYI to everyone, I don't hack anymore. I have stuff that I do outside of this. Goodbye and goodluck

So if it has a global var insted of _root. then it will be artmoney instead of the real money, meaning it can't be hacked?

Quote Originally Posted by Magnite7
    So if it has a global var insted of _root. then it will be artmoney instead of the real money, meaning it can't be hacked?
    it will be artmoney if you dont find what the global variable is. it can be hacked you just need that global variable. the best chance to find it is looking through everything in sothink. not just ctrl F stuff

OK.. thanks