Arcade Prehacks

Gem Tower Defense

There's already a hack for moneyand lives. But it really needs a hack to make "perfect" gems far more likely. Even perfect gems still suck after about round 20. They have to be combined to make a "great" gem.

Re: Gem Tower Defense

should be possible, someone's made a hack so that combining almost everything made an uberstone!

Wrong game...

Quote Originally Posted by chaosblast
    should be possible, someone's made a hack so that combining almost everything made an uberstone!

Wrong game. You're thinking of GemCraft, where you can mix gems and remove them to make better ones. In Gem Tower defense, once a stone is placed, it's placed. You can't upgrade it. Hense the need for a hack to get perfect gems more often. You can conbine gems before you place them, but as best I know, you can only combine gems if they are the same class and type.

don`t double post,and you need the link

Sup,

I think a Trainer or Hack has already been made search the forums

Quote Originally Posted by speedy
    Quote Originally Posted by chaosblast

Wrong game. You're thinking of GemCraft, where you can mix gems and remove them to make better ones. In Gem Tower defense, once a stone is placed, it's placed. You can't upgrade it. Hense the need for a hack to get perfect gems more often. You can conbine gems before you place them, but as best I know, you can only combine gems if they are the same class and type.

uhm actually your wrong, you can combine them. but only certain ones of certain ranks.
    http://www.towerdefence.net/index.php?page=page&pid=40

and yes you can upgrade them but only the ones that have been combined.
    and the uberstone is a combination of 5 perfect gems

oh and its flash 9 actionscript 3 which as im told repeatedly you cant make a pre hack if thats what you want.

and anmolya there is a trainer out but it doesnt make gems more likely, i requested one where you can choose which gem comes out but nobody ever made it.

Sup,

Yes I know that thanks for reminding me