Arcade Prehacks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Desktop Armada

Desktop Armada

Banned

Re: Desktop Armada

Let's see if someone else will do it,if not I'll do it

This game has a multiplayer-option. Would this be fair?

well if your hacking resources then you would hack the 10 or so single player missions but dont touch the multiplayer ones

Hey wait a minute! If you can't hack multiplayer games then why is platform racing 1 in here? It's multiplayer!

I think that was the reason we have that rule

Quote Originally Posted by ruprep
    Hey wait a minute! If you can't hack multiplayer games then why is platform racing 1 in here? It's multiplayer!
    It was leaked from sneamia.

If i must tell you what can and can not be hacked i will. No most multiplayer games cannot be hacked because most things are stored SERVER sided cannot be hacked. Which is why runescape and wow can not be legally hacked. (hacking server sided content is difficult and nay illegal so dont try you will fail/get arrested.) The reason you can hack the small percentage of multiplayer game content is that it is client sided or stored in your computer and not sent to server, easily hackable. Some of these things are your appearance (on some games) location (one of the few WoW hackable things though its monitered by Warden.) and speed/gravity. which is why on platform racer you can make yourself jump really high and go really fast.
    If you are curious why stuff is stored client sided sometimes and not server it is to increase speed

dude, wtf, do not bump old topics, locked

While we have already bumped a dead topic I would just like to say thanks ruprep for letting me know this
    Hey wait a minute! If you can't hack multiplayer games then why is platform racing 1 in here? It's multiplayer
    Now it has been removed, thanks for pointing that out to us. Apparently someone approved it and shouldn't have...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast